• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Nipple's MOD application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s): The Laughing Nipple, The Laughing Stormcutter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48845982
First Name: Thomas (Don't tell no one.) =.=
Which DARKLY servers do you play on?: Any that are populated (Usually 1, 3, and 5)
Why do you want to be a DARKLY Moderator?: I wish to help out around the place and I have faith in this group. (Corny, I know, but it's the truth.) I am also usually around on some of the servers that are a tad underpopulated (Any server that is not DARKLY #2.) So perhaps, I can clean up any mischief and give advisement to people who are a tad new to the server. I am kind, but I respect and try to enforce the rules when I can.

YES/NO Questions!

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of gameplay? Yes.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community?: Yes.
Are you of atleast 18 years of age?: Yes.

Last edited:

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
+1 I see you alot on the servers talking with people and enforcing rules, though try writing more for your reason's on why you'd want to be a moderator and the format has an error. "Why do you want to be a DARKLY Admin?" should be "Why do you want to be a DARKLY Moderator?".

Best of luck with the app!

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Er Mer Gerd, LaughingNipple made a mod/admin app. I'm gonna say +1 already because whenever I talk to this guy, he's pretty legit, plus what Bit trip ham said about him enforcing the rules.

nb

DARKLY Regular
+1.01 (So much bigger than all the previous posters) I have known Laughing Nipple for a very long time. He knows the rules, and he is fun to talk to. :P Good luck, Laughing!

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
Sorry bout that, I was a tincey tiny bit confused what I was being asked for....I probably should have checked other applications before posting.
(Also, shucks guys. I'm flattered~<3.)

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Laughing seems to have everything in order, but a little more forum presence may help your cause bud. Though I've seen him in action in multiple occasions, whether it be someone spamming or screaming, he'd call me down or someone else available as well as try to simmer down situations on his own.

A pending +1 is on your way bud, make some more posts!

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
Laughing seems to have everything in order, but a little more forum presence may help your cause bud. Though I've seen him in action in multiple occasions, whether it be someone spamming or screaming, he'd call me down or someone else available as well as try to simmer down situations on his own.

A pending +1 is on your way bud, make some more posts!

Yeah, I really should give a little effort in showing up on the forums...I think I'll start right now. Thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.