• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Official Pizza Thread

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
talkin to madusa she said i look like a losa ex drug abusa

09232012633.jpg

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
I know this thread may be dead, and TBH I haven't/probably won't read though it. But if anyone who read this is ever down in Kensington Market and wants arguably the best slice of pizza I would Highly reccomend Mare Pizzeria on Baldwin st. or for a more sit down type Pizzeria Via Mercanti on agusta just south of baldwin.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
7 Pizzeria in downtown oakville. Jam-packed full every thursday-sunday, they don't take reservations. Amazing wines, atmosphere and deco, the pizza is best bro. Take the lady there, awesome place for nights out.

And if you're a cheap bitch/brains, little cesars has a bacon-wrapped deep-dish pizza. Yes, I didn't stutter.

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
Anyone notice if you travel North or South of a major diverse city to rural areas or small towns the pizzerias use nothing but preserved ingredients, even vegetables, like canned mushrooms... WTF is up with that?

My preference for pizza is wood fired (apple or hickory), but they're either too far away or exclusive to restaurants and can't be shamed with a picture :P

Last edited: