Pistol Master!

swan

DARKLY Regular
just got my 200th glock kill and finished off my pistol master achievement!

HURRAH!

...but to be honest i don't know which handgun to use now. probably compact.

clark

TD Member
Grats! Glock was the hardest one for me to get, because I hate that gun so very very much....
Is fun to shoot at the range thou because ammo is so dirt cheep for it xD

I like to use the USP (usually silenced) when playing as CT. And the P228 when playing as T, because anything is better then that glock. xD

Glocky

Drinking your tears
LOL ... if you guys only knew why Glocky, and more specifically my "full" name GlocknLoad is my name in-game.
When I started playing CS 1.2 or 1.3? I asked my buddies what the worst gun in the game was, and they said the glock.
And at the beginning of the round, I kept hearing Lock and Load. Now at this point I was playing with 2 or 4 MB onboard video (OMGLOL and getting 12 to 20fps)

So I figured since I sucked so bad, and liked puns, I combined the sucky me, the sucky glock and the suck pun to make Glocknload.

It's actually a decent pistol if you play with it enough, but I tend towards deagle of course. Well... when I played... haha
It's been pretty exclusively BF3 lately... and I am good with most guns/pistols ... love the M9 Tact.

perplexd

Banned
Grats! Glock was the hardest one for me to get, because I hate that gun so very very much....
Is fun to shoot at the range thou because ammo is so dirt cheep for it xD

I like to use the USP (usually silenced) when playing as CT. And the P228 when playing as T, because anything is better then that glock. xD

Glock is quite nice in GO atleast ;3 . You'll enjoy it.