Please Move to Chicago...

Hinouchi

TD Admin
If you want people to play @ Chicago server, START THE FUCKING SERVER YOURSELF, even if it takes 20-30 minutes sitting there doing nothing. If you don't want to do it, why anyone else wants to? :fulloffuck:

Grekko

I'm New Here
If you want people to play @ Chicago server, START THE FUCKING SERVER YOURSELF, even if it takes 20-30 minutes sitting there doing nothing. If you don't want to do it, why anyone else wants to? :fulloffuck:

Because 20-30 minutes is not enough...I have sat in that server for longer than that in the evenings and some people may come in and out but nothing consistent.

amanshotme

TD Member
maybe we can take a page out of abm's book

1. restart the server every day (around 5 maybe? seems like everyone only gets on after 6/after dinner/work)
  2. 128 tick (let the debate begin)

I like the idea of server restarting, though I wonder if there's any evidence out there of it actually helping. Looks like there's lots of googling to be done.

chaosrealm93

DARKLY Regular
anecdotally speaking, restarting my computer once in a while helps with speed in the short run. i think it has to do with flushing the system resources/RAM etc

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
CSGay does not have the redirect on vonnect feature that was in 1.6, CZ,CSS.

Why you ask? Because the game and the developers suck huge aids infested dicks