• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

Possible NPC Locations!

Kody Davis

I'm New Here
So I was walking through the woods when i suddenly came upon a cabin surrounded my multiple Z's. Decided to take a look inside in hopes for the ultimate loot that never spawns! (sniper). Instead I found another NPC zombie. this one seems to be sitting on the bed though. It acts like an object as i cant jump on it and stand on it but it doesnt get up or even move.
Screen_31112012_185619.jpgScreen_31112012_185956.jpg

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
i found about 6 zombies that act like objects in boulder city, it is in the flooded area, there is a destrpyed 2 level storage area with zombies that do not move (you can climb them and whatnot) slouched against walls, under stairs etc. are these easter eggs?

Kody Davis

I'm New Here
i found about 6 zombies that act like objects in boulder city, it is in the flooded area, there is a destrpyed 2 level storage area with zombies that do not move (you can climb them and whatnot) slouched against walls, under stairs etc. are these easter eggs?
They very well could be. There seem to be several all over the colorado map. It seems as though they may have something to do with the missions that are going to be added.? maybe npc survivors or quest givers. Ill have to check this out and post pics up on this thread though. thanks for the info.