Prices for Bill's Hat Nose Diving?

Recently, I'v noticed that the prices of Bill's Hat(whatever paint) are just being sold at lower prices. Typically, Black and White's are sold at 10 keys, but right now it's hard to sell them for 9. What's with the sudden nose dive in Bill's Hat prices?

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Bill's tends to maintain its value and fluctuate around that area, often in relation to the cost of keys on the cash market. Keys are more expensive at the moment (both for cash and metal, though less so for cash), so the Bill's in dropping a little to balance it I guess. It hasn't seen a major price change for awhile; any mild change like this one is likely to be explained with some random explanation anyway.

Bill's tends to maintain its value and fluctuate around that area, often in relation to the cost of keys on the cash market. Keys are more expensive at the moment (both for cash and metal, though less so for cash), so the Bill's in dropping a little to balance it I guess. It hasn't seen a major price change for awhile; any mild change like this one is likely to be explained with some random explanation anyway.
I don't doubt you. However, the prices of bills have been weird lately. A Black , if I recall, was sold for 10 easily. Now, I can see it being for less. And other colours are being sold for 7 keyish.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I don't doubt you. However, the prices of bills have been weird lately. A Black , if I recall, was sold for 10 easily. Now, I can see it being for less. And other colours are being sold for 7 keyish.

That's likely because black paint has dropped in value; used to be 2 keys, now it's 1 to 1.5. I generally only see unpainted ones go for as low as 7, but I haven't been doing nearly as much trading as I used to the past couple months, so...

:shrug: