• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Purifier of spades Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitlin

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s): Purifier of spades
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37985000
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Kaitlin or "Kimi"
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Trade #2 mostly, though I've visited the Unusual server once or twice.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I feel like I have sound judgement, and I closely follow the rules. I tend to not tolorate racism, sexism, excessive use of foul language, and mic spam/chat spam. I'm often online and on the server when no one else really is. I feel I would fit the roll of Moderator quite well.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? I believe so! If the Gameme is correct, It states I have a total of Four days of game time in the server!
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
They say the best for last, but in this case, the best for first :3. I will give my honest thoughts for purifier being a mod/admin:+10. She is great to talk to, as she has stated in the app, she enforces the rules EXTREMELY well, and also very well to get along with. Stick around on the forums. :D

DoubleJumper

TF2 Staff
I see her on the servers quite often. which is weird because shes on the other side of the world.. and when im on alot of the time there is less moderators on. so +1 for more night watch o.o

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
A +1 for me as well; like Sir. X had said previously, she deals well with the rules enforced in our trade servers. Especially friendly with the servers' occupance and staff, hell, we share laughs most of the time ;P.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Not sure we have met before but I would suggest frequenting other Darkly servers as #2 doesn't really need anymore staff, in my opinion.

Good luck though :)

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Honestly, I don't believe I've met you yet. My biggest suggestion would be to branch out of #2 and try some new places, it does wonders for applications. Good luck!

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Hi, I'm Pybro. I was playing TF2 tonight and you immediately called me out when I claimed to be an admin. Although I am an admin, you were definitely right to call me out. +1.
I knew I recognized your name...

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
Alright thats why the name sounded familliar

+0 cuz idont really know much about you
will hopefully update later

Matthew

TF2 Staff
+ 1 For Kimi, She enforces the rules while having a good laugh. But a couple of recommendations, I would suggest you make a post in the "I'm New Here!" thread it will let the community get you know you better can be found here -> (http://darklygaming.com/forum/forums/hey-im-new-here.105/). Another suggestion would be to be as active on the forums as much as you can! It does help a lot so just some suggestions/recommendations for you!

Good luck!

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
+1 from me for the reasons already listed. Purifier is very kind and is usually on later at night when the rest of us have gone to bed. Having more mods on during that time would really be helpful.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Whenever I see purifier on Darkly server Trade/idle #2, I've been keeping a close eye on her, and anybody else who's doing no-nos around the time she gets on, since that's about the only time my internet, as dumb as it is, actually decides to "work". Don't worry CMP, until mods get onto darkly trade/idle #2 around the time purifier gets on, I'll be keeping an eye purifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.