Dean
TD Member
The goal of this thread is to set a raid schedule that will work for the most TD members, so far we coined up Tuesday & Wednesday 7pm-11pm server with a Late night Saturday kicker (10pm)
Talking yesterday with narf & pyro about doing a 3 the night raid schedule
I know Pyro cant make it to Tuesday/Wednesday, and suggested late night Saturday for a third day
on that breakdown I suggest the following,
Day1 (Tuesday)
Baradin Hold
+easymode bosses from BoT and BWD
time left over put towards progression
Day2 (Wednesday)
BoT or BWD
Day3 (Saturday) 10pm
To4W, BoT/BWD cleanup
I'm not sure what to expect for turnouts for the Saturday raid, my major concerns are being down one or two members this night.
In all preference I would like to stick to a two day schedule
Talking yesterday with narf & pyro about doing a 3 the night raid schedule
I know Pyro cant make it to Tuesday/Wednesday, and suggested late night Saturday for a third day
on that breakdown I suggest the following,
Day1 (Tuesday)
Baradin Hold
+easymode bosses from BoT and BWD
time left over put towards progression
Day2 (Wednesday)
BoT or BWD
Day3 (Saturday) 10pm
To4W, BoT/BWD cleanup
I'm not sure what to expect for turnouts for the Saturday raid, my major concerns are being down one or two members this night.
In all preference I would like to stick to a two day schedule