• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

Raid?

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
I think we should move 5 characters each to a single location where we can continuously spawn and hold a location on a high pop server.

Possible locations:
PVP building
Norad
Clearview
Smallview

Thoughts?

At this point I think I have enough gear to equip all 5 guys with large bp, armour, helm, pistol, and rifle/shotty. Ammo is still an issue lol.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Thing is we need to find a nice place to spawn in, one person should spawn with very little gear to ensure its clear then everyone jumps in.

Then....AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
IMO
We need to be in a place with less people (aka hackers).

I nominate
Frosty Pines
*Random Tent*
Rocky Ford
Mountain Crest

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
I dont think any of us have time for this till the new year. lol

Edit: Im moving most of my characters towards blue for now.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
so, the next logical step is to set day and time. im avail all day sat-tues. nights weds-fri.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
jsut show up at 7, well figure out location there. its just the 1st "raid" night

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Remy is the stereotypical asian guy in a horror film that freaks out more often than not and gets a bullet in the head for it :p

He also cannot spot or differentiate a moving player from a zee, even if the dude is 10 yards in front....in the day time

I still remember when mon ami remy was tryin to gimme some game tips a few days after he started playing while 47 n i were john ramboing it over a month. He is so cute :p

:yaoming: