Rap Songs with 100% Flow

68cal

TD Member
Anyone know of some super flowy songs like "weezy's ambitions as a ridah" or "rabbit run"?

I love these songs where the rapper just goes and goes without pause.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
likely missin what your getting at, oh well here's one you probably havent heard

[video]http://youtu.be/Zy9i1lXAG7E[/video]

vinny paz

TD Admin
that pun song is sick mike. "dead in the middle of little italy, little did we know that we riddled some middle man who didn't so diddly"

[yt=width,height]p18uNMfwp34[/yt]

biggie has perfect flow 99% of the time, which is why he's number 1. bone thugs are pretty ridiculous as well, especially the second verse. !!!

[yt=width,height]4DOewgkvUis[/yt]

this flow is as close to perfect as it gets

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
that bid pun track is fucking craaaaaaaaazy !

Fork Included

TD Admin
68 cal, you should look up classic eminem

all the coolness of rap without any of the n-bombs or other aggrivated violence :D :D :D

[yt]cYbYR4ec_mg[/yt]

pump it at 0;53

[yt]mxdNLd7Pm4s[/yt]

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
Eminem is absolutely insane with flow. Same goes for biggie. I love the rappers that dont bullshit about guns and drugs.

Check out Swollen Members =) some nice Canadian material.

68cal

TD Member
yeah I love swollen members, they brought it back with black magic, much better than the album right before it.

68cal

TD Member
ah man that punlic enemy song is sickk, I think I saw it as a kid but I dont rly remember, sick flow. but srsly, I gotta say the Pun song is so crazy!

lol i haaaate classified and swollen assholes.
try this one

eminem - infinite (the song , not the album)

[quote1264870076=68cal]
ah man that punlic enemy song is sickk, I think I saw it as a kid but I dont rly remember, sick flow. but srsly, I gotta say the Pun song is so crazy!
[/quote1264870076]
public enemy is not that old. its from reup, i think. like 2 yr

vinny paz

TD Admin
All of Method Man's albums suck, except for his first. If you want good Wu-Tang check out albums like Ironman, Liquid Swords, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx I and II.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Mos def - Mathematics = man speaks 100% truth while rapping SO fuckin tight, all on a sick Primo beat.

Masta Ace - can't remember exact title, but there's definately more than one. Sick flow, similar to Mos with respect to topics covered and a meaning to what he raps about, not just bitches guns n drugs.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_EYkMFAcqA]Ayo for Yayo[/link]

Not 100% flow like you wanted but a great song none the less.