• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Relationship Advice

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Take her to a movie that neither of you are interested in :ifyouknow:
Horror Movie!!! Horror Movie!!! Then she will hold onto you when she is scared. It's the best plan :creepy:

Btw, love the 3 different topics on this thread:
I can read about beer science while learning how to make my cock bigger. Great!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I haven't seen TD get trolled like this for some time
Icelandic_sheep_summer_06.jpg

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Asian girls. Are they like white girls when trying to woo them? Are they like white girls?

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Honestly I applaud your bravery asking TD that, I know I haven't been around much lately but this place couldn't have changed this much.
Needless to say, just be honest, if she likes you too you'll know. If she just wants to be friends, you'll be put in the zone. Don't be all stuck cardboard about it. Make it funny, just happen upon it. Don't think to much though cause you'll fuck it up like that. Hows it going with her? Seeing now that this was from a few weeks ago..

Honestly I applaud your bravery asking TD that, I know I haven't been around much lately but this place couldn't have changed this much.
Needless to say, just be honest, if she likes you too you'll know. If she just wants to be friends, you'll be put in the zone. Don't be all stuck cardboard about it. Make it funny, just happen upon it. Don't think to much though cause you'll fuck it up like that. Hows it going with her? Seeing now that this was from a few weeks ago..
Well things are going good I guess were getting pretty close. She admitted that she liked me a lot and I did the same but right now she is not comfortable with being in a relationship with a coworker which is understandable. I thought about it and just offered to stay friends for now. We just have to get to know each better and wait for the right moment. Good possibility of a relationship if I play my cards right.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
New people to the thread:

1) Scroll up
2) Stop scrolling at the sheep
3) Look at the sheep
4) After having said, "wtf?", refer back to the sheep
5) Close your browser
6) Go outside

td|35mm

TD Admin
New people to the thread:

1) Scroll up
2) Stop scrolling at the sheep
3) Look at the sheep
4) After having said, "wtf?", refer back to the sheep
5) Close your browser
6) Go outside

May I borrow her for tonight?
Heard is gonna get cold outside and I need to get... ummmm... warm...

We work at the same place ya but not like a super official business just a fast food place. And I put her in the friend zone technically so the challenge is on her.
:trollface:
Then again its expected for the guy to make the first move so its still kind of on me I guess but not too much pressure as before. For now I am just going to get to know her a little better. But she did admit she likes me more than just friends so ya there's that.
:ifyouknow:

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
We work at the same place ya but not like a super official business just a fast food place. And I put her in the friend zone technically so the challenge is on her.
:trollface:
Then again its expected for the guy to make the first move so its still kind of on me I guess but not too much pressure as before. For now I am just going to get to know her a little better. But she did admit she likes me more than just friends so ya there's that.
:ifyouknow:
It's. :lovepizza:Love.

And now we wait:proceed: