• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Rick Santorum...

jamesearljones

TD Member
for those who don't know, he's a former u.s. senator running for president at the moment. anyway...

In 2003, in response to comments by then-U.S. Senator Rick Santorum that were criticized as anti-gay, sex columnist and gay rights activist Dan Savage began a campaign to (in Savage's words) "memorialize the Santorum scandal [...] by attaching his name to a sex act that would make his big, white teeth fall out of his big, empty head".[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]
Santorum made the comments to which Savage took offense in an April 2003 interview with the Associated Press. Discussing a recent United States Supreme Court decision striking down an anti-sodomy law, Santorum compared the right to consensual (homosexual) sex within the home to polygamy, incest and adultery, and made references to bestiality and child sexual abuse in the context of distinguishing them from monogamous, heterosexual marriage as forms of deviant sexual behavior.[SUP][3][/SUP]
Savage subsequently asked his readers to coin a definition for santorum,[SUP][2][/SUP] and announced the winner as "the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex." Savage created a web site to promote this definition, which became a prominent search result for Santorum's name on several web search engines. In 2010 Savage offered to take the website down if Santorum donated US$5 million to Freedom to Marry, a group advocating legal recognition of same-sex marriages.

In September 2011 Santorum asked Google to remove the definition from its search engine index. In response, Google said that the company does not remove content from search results except in very limited circumstances.[SUP][4][/SUP]

original

http://imgur.com/KBPCd

and this

http://gifsound.com/?gif=http://i.i.../www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq6avbbbg0M&start=12

yeah that was a long walk for not much. still a pretty funny picture from the campaign trail.

adam::davis

2011 Troll of the Year
...reddit?!?!?

james :p i'd get rid of the foreword and just focus on the pic of the bro deep throating the ice cream

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
RonPaulFakeAdBeer.png

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
he would still be better than the joke we have in now.

Please tell me how He's better?

Santorum has stated he doesn't believe that a Right To Privacy is part of the Constitution. That's fucked

He is against Contraception, and that's just stupid why the fuck would someone be against Condoms?

a quote of how he would like to force his views on everyone else because fuck anyone who's different

“All of us have heard people say, ‘I privately am against abortion, homosexual marriage, stem cell research, cloning. But who am I to decide that it’s not right for somebody else?’ It sounds good,” Santourm said. “But it is the corruption of freedom of conscience."

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I don't usually agree with cock when it comes to politics but it's true, Obama > Santorum. Santorum is too religious.

ron-paul-2012-lawn-sign-1.jpg

holyshepard

TD Member
americas fucked, sant has already said he'd bomb the shit otta iran if he won and people go crazy for that! America's dream has burst even if RP was elected he wont be able to change shit inless he went dictator like ceasar yaaaaa for corporations and banks owning the west..... cant wait to explain this to my kids.....

skd_mrk

TD Admin
Santorum will never win in a general election thank god. He was voted out of his own district by a 16 point margin by the electorate that knew him best. I hope someday the electorate will stop voting strictly on the basis of religion and vote economically in their own best interest.

I'm glad you Canucks take such an interest in trying to sway the vote of the 3 Americans who visit this site.

jamesearljones

TD Member
"Too religious?"

1) That should not matter.
2) Ron Paul is a devout Baptist Christian.

It doesn't matter, you're right. However, listen to the man speak. 'nuff said. I mean, this jackass is clowning on JFK's 'seperation of church and state' speech, when it was actually a speech stating how it took decades but how Americans could finally trust and elect a Catholic man as president. JFK paved the way for non-Protestants to successfully run for president, and this idiot Santorum shits all over him. The most dangerous man is the one who doesn't know anything and still talks out of his ass like he's your professor. While Mitt Romney takes 4 positions on any issue at any time, at least he's stable. Republicans are so scared right now, because their options of beating Obama are severely limited. The only guy who could probably win in November is Romney, (maaaaybe Ron Paul, his numbers are really nice, but I don't see America siding with the old guy unfortunately), and the base of the Republicans hate Romney with a vengeance. While Obama is the scourge of the earth according to conservatives, they may just have to cut their losses this year, and focus on a 2016 white house run. Santorum is just too much a social conservative to run against a dead centrist like Obama and win.

jamesearljones

TD Member
Santorum will never win in a general election thank god. He was voted out of his own district by a 16 point margin by the electorate that knew him best. I hope someday the electorate will stop voting strictly on the basis of religion and vote economically in their own best interest.

I'm glad you Canucks take such an interest in trying to sway the vote of the 3 Americans who visit this site.
we're stuck with a Prime Minister over 60% didn't vote for, from a province that despises the rest of the country because they help pay for our provincial budgets with equalization payments. let's just say, canadian politics are a snoozefest.