• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

Share your favourite War Z stories and moments

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
When I blasted my clanmate in the back and killed him and then got owned by a hacker... :feelsgood:

TurboTaco

TD Admin
:thatfeel: when 7 blue dots all in pvp building are chillin on ground floor and a dude stumbles upon proxying "wtf" proceeded by blasting away and getting blasted

taifer

A Little Darkly
I wandered into frosty pines resort for the first time having nothing. I check the police station and cars outside of it. I found a hammer and B92. I travel down to the parking lot and check this large van, and there it is staring at me... My first gun a mossberg. Fyi this is 3 weeks into the game. So as I'm leaving the city I check one last car and this crazy ass mother fucker is chilling behind the car I'm looting and I loose my first gun :(

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I wandered into frosty pines resort for the first time having nothing. I check the police station and cars outside of it. I found a hammer and B92. I travel down to the parking lot and check this large van, and there it is staring at me... My first gun a mossberg. Fyi this is 3 weeks into the game. So as I'm leaving the city I check one last car and this crazy ass mother fucker is chilling behind the car I'm looting and I loose my first gun :(

:knowfeel:

taifer

A Little Darkly
This is a story about the best war z day of my life. I had just finished emptying my inventory, I took a pistol and my metal bat and headed to rocky ford for the first time. As I got there I began to hear gun shots of different types. I knew I was fucked. I ran into the post office for some cover, and in come TOLEROY and he guns me down. After congratulating him on the kill, I ask to team up and he sends me to darkly. Now I can enjoy war z and the company of some chill ass canadians and whoever else comes along. Thanks leroy.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
This is a story about the best war z day of my life. I had just finished emptying my inventory, I took a pistol and my metal bat and headed to rocky ford for the first time. As I got there I began to hear gun shots of different types. I knew I was fucked. I ran into the post office for some cover, and in come TOLEROY and he guns me down. After congratulating him on the kill, I ask to team up and he sends me to darkly. Now I can enjoy war z and the company of some chill ass canadians and whoever else comes along. Thanks leroy.
yeee buddy

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
That feel when find SVD sniper :somuchwin:

That feel when hacker takes my SVD sniper :fuuu:

That feel when find 3 C-Mags at crystal in 10 minutes just now :somuchwin:

Overall :notbad: