Sons of Anarchy Season Six

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Rest in piss has been taken to a whole new level. LOL.

I DONT EVEN THAT SCHOOL SCENE WTFFFF

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Holy shit, I dont even know what the fuck happened there, I thought he was just going to cut himself. That was fucked....

And Tig is still fucked in the head.....

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I need to watch TV.

I made it through 3 seasons of the walking dead.

Thats it

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
The whole thing at the farmers field?

I would have just taken control, string up the prisoners and keep them for food.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Twas good. God I love this show.

P.S. Dat Otto rape scene. Why doesnt he just write himself out of the story already. So pathetic.
"Da fuck is this Gash doin here?" LOL Chib. And when Jamma slams the bitches face into the table :thatfeel:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS WEEKS EPISODE!!!!!

AUTO IS THE MAN! but this will hurt them all a lot in the end, now they can't say he was a corrupt marshal..

Pyro and iCe were right this week was fucking awesome and I lost my shit.

WAR!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
God damn that would have been an awesome twist,
the whole charming house gets blown up along with some unneeded members. Then Bobby takes over and all of the Sons go fuck up the Irish

I'm rooting for Galen, :pffftch:

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I don't even.

But I do.

But I don't even.

But I do.

There could never be a happy ending.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
kurt Sutter is a cunt.
Gemma is just the worst. Thats really what the whole series comes down too. I really don't like what they did. I knew she was going to die, and that this would happen long ago. kurt Sutter is a faggot who wants to smoke Shakespeare dick. Fucking Hamlet aids.