• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Sorry to say, I'm leaving Darkly.

Kaitlin

A Little Darkly
I feel this has been coming for a while now. I've made a lot of friends here that I really don't want to lose contact with, and thats why, rather than just silently taking my leave, I'd like to make a 'goodbye' post, so I can get contact information from the friends I've made here.

As for my reasons of leaving, It's a few things, I suppose. My issue with Sir X, and how that situation was never really handled, my issues with Lucifer, and a few others just make it so my time in the darkly servers is no longer a fun way to relax and spend time with friends, but more a stressful situation where I'm constantly looking out to see if i'm stepping on any toes.

So as much as I really don't want to do this, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take my leave from darkly. Please, feel free to contact me here if you'd like my skype information or something along those lines. and I can honestly say, I'll miss you guys.

nb

DARKLY Regular
No... Don't leave..

But, if you're being serious about this, and you are for sure leaving, I wish you the best on your future gaming.

Also, you do realize there are 4 other Darkly trade servers. #2 isn't the only one.

Rams

TD Admin
What was the issue ? didn't really know you that well I haven't been on TF2 for a while. Have fun gaming and hope your ear infection is better.

Kaitlin

A Little Darkly
What was the issue ? didn't really know you that well I haven't been on TF2 for a while. Have fun gaming and hope your ear infection is better.

The issue was he told a bunch of people a bunch of lies about me, then admitted to me that he lied for 'no good reason', and when i took screenshots of him admitting he was lying, nothing was done.

Rams

TD Admin
The issue was he told a bunch of people a bunch of lies about me, then admitted to me that he lied for 'no good reason', and when i took screenshots of him admitting he was lying, nothing was done.

So everyone was bothering I assume in the server about whatever they lied about ?

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
More or less. I don't feel welcome anymore in #2, or any of the darkly servers.

In my own experience. There is a different vibe that surrounds the other servers. With both Pros and Cons . If you are really having a problem I would recommend chilling out on the others ones more often. I'd love to have a conversation with you if you decide to go back on man. But if you're serious about leaving and there is nothing that can stop you, then I hope you find a new place where you can enjoy yourself.

amanshotme

TD Member

Man that's effed up. Well I wish you all the best and hopefully this matter will get resolved....

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
I personally never truly got to know you but it is always sad to see a regular leave the servers. I wish you luck in the future and hope you come back and visit us at darkly.

shoottomaim

BANNED

if you want something done, talk to zacky/jakk. i remember once zack caught me hacking. my ass still has a scar to this day.
also, jakk is a canadian. he lives in the wilderness and uses his axe to floss his teeth. you can contact him too.

come play cs:go ^_^. Freak and i love newbies.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
I am sorry to hear this Kaitlin - I would like to point out though that this is still just a game, and you really shouldn't take any of this personally, particularly if it's someone who doesn't know you saying untrue and unkind things about you - that really reflects more on the person talking trash than the person being talked about.

Anyway, I hope to still see you around, and I can assure you that if you are playing while I am on I will bring that nonsense to a screeching fucking halt.

Kaitlin

A Little Darkly
I am sorry to hear this Kaitlin - I would like to point out though that this is still just a game, and you really shouldn't take any of this personally, particularly if it's someone who doesn't know you saying untrue and unkind things about you - that really reflects more on the person talking trash than the person being talked about.

Anyway, I hope to still see you around, and I can assure you that if you are playing while I am on I will bring that nonsense to a screeching fucking halt.

Bless your heart tick tock, you're one of the nicest people I know in darkly. I've only ever had positive things to say about you, and I'm honestly glad to see you here and around in general. Thank you for your kind words, they do mean a lot, and I'll try to take them to heart.

What really hurt was this came from someone I thought of as a friend. I'll think over this decision for a while, but one thing is for certain, I'm defiantly taking at least a long break from the servers to let everything cool down.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin

I usually refrain from butting into TF2 matters because it didn't do me, or others, very well. However, TD is my home, and if someone fucks with members, regulars or just good people, I can make shit happen.

Can you pm me so I fix this?

Kaitlin

A Little Darkly
I usually refrain from butting into TF2 matters because it didn't do me, or others, very well. However, TD is my home, and if someone fucks with members, regulars or just good people, I can make shit happen.

Can you pm me so I fix this?

I've spoken with gatherix. However, if you'd like to PM me, please feel free.

Freak

DARKLY Regular
Well I know nothing about you, since I don't TF2 much these days, but it's always sad to see a well-respected member of the community leaving for whatever the reason. Best of luck, and I hope buck and gatherix can sort out whatever happened.