• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Spycrab Running and then giving the victim the items back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXImortalityXxX

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Tux The Penguin
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54403473
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2
Ban Reason: Scamming.

State your case:
Hiya! Well I was banned from all of your Darkly gaming servers for reportedly scamming. So one day on a Darkly trade server so i decide to spycrab Darkly Happy Sticks. He accepted and we spycrabed a couple of matches. I won the first two and he won the three. I had lost most of my valueable items at that point( 2 ref) so I decide to spycrab my whole bp for a couple of ref. So I sadly lose. After I lost in frustration I disconnect the server and went on to join another trade server. Happy sticks added me and I chose to ignore him until I found out I was banned from one of the servers. After that I traded Happy sticks most of my bp atm ( He told me I didn't have to give him all of my bp just most) I trade him. He tells me he will get me unbanned at the most a 4 day ban. Then He removes and blocks me as a friend. Then I wait a couple of weeks until I added one of the admins of the server DARKLY HAZE and tells me to make this post/appeal! Also have a screenshot of me trading darkly if that is a determining factor. Hope you chose the right decision. Thank you for taking time to read this and hope you have a very great day/night!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.