Starcraft

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Well its about damn time we had a Starcraft thread.

Ill be on at like 9 tonight, battle.net east hopefully. So install your dusty SC Cd's punch in those generated CD keys and be ready to get ur ass kicked (i suck btw ask fork he killed me 3 times)

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
awww gay, ill be in east on channel TD. Ill be playing, if you know how to msg me from chat somehow gimme a shout

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
What time you guys gonna be on tonight, ill be on for a few games at 8-9 and then again at 11-12. gotta watch my celebrity apprentice.

Good showing last night of, me, squiGAY, Mr, and Shortbus, need more for some 4v4s

Fork Included

TD Admin
whoever itoke is, you are a fag

first you play stupid by saying "im new, bought this game a week ago"

who da fuck do you think you are? you pulled a primo zerg fast hatch at the cliff and had all the basic zerg timing down for a ling > muta combo/

we are all friends here, yet you acted like all the other faggot ass punks on b.net.

you lucked out that i fucked up my wall, but i have a feeling you knew that, cuz who sends 6 lings into unknown territory unless they know they have a good chance at fucking shit up.

- 10 in my books.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
im itoke, u need to relax. u obviously knew i was joking about me gettin the game a week ago.

i also said i suck and i do. no idea why ur throwing a spaz. the reason for the lings is cause i scouted with ovs like any1 wouldve done, new or old player.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1240795093=Shortbus]
im itoke, u need to relax. u obviously knew i was joking about me gettin the game a week ago.

i also said i suck and i do. no idea why ur throwing a spaz. the reason for the lings is cause i scouted with ovs like any1 wouldve done, new or old player.
[/quote1240795093]

i saved a replay, neither ov' was even close to their second destination

you had a 50/50 chance, so i'm not gonna say anything, but still, mighty bold of you.

i'm throwing a spaz because ive always hated players that acted the way that you did, the unjustified humbleness of &quot:ohh i'm a noob, whats a zergling?" and the endless stream of smilies.

id figure after years of not playing that shit would die down, i see it hasnt.

And to have come from a TD member? Fucking low man, low as shit.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
it was a 50/50 chance and i guessed right apparently. if u are inferring that i may have used a map hack u are wrong.

how did i act? i made a joke about buying the game a week ago. i also didnt repeatedly type out smilies. ur making the whole thing out to be so much more than it was

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1240795522=Shortbus]
it was a 50/50 chance and i guessed right apparently. if u are inferring that i may have used a map hack u are wrong.

how did i act? i made a joke about buying the game a week ago. i also didnt repeatedly type out smilies. ur making the whole thing out to be so much more than it was
[/quote1240795522]

how am i supposed to know its a joke when its my first time playing you?

plus i'm more angry that i forgot how to do wall at 6', your attitude just compounded it.

and you realize that when someone i trust says "i'm new to the game" i actually believe them and go easy on them? Like i said, that was a dick move on your part, cuz you threw me off. If i would have known it was a serious game i would have quit when i realized i fucked up my wall because that is crucial in ZvT.

Dont hide your skill, its not cool.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Alright, sorry for 'tricking' you. That being said, i stand by what i said, i do suck. Ive never even thought of my self as being good/skilled. Im average at best.