Story about Virgins, amazing

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
South park fans
this story is amazing

When I was 20, I started dating a girl who there was instant chemistry with. We had similar interests, a similar outlook on life, and she was low-maintenance. I swore after the first date that I was going to marry her, if I could only get the chance. Thankfully, I did get that chance.
We dated for a few years, got engaged, and then finally got married. I won't lie; fighting off the near-constant temptation was damn near impossible. Honestly though, I wasn't too concerned about knowing what to do when the moment arrived. Besides the fact that I was studying for a medical-related track (kinesiology) and therefore had to take classes in that type of thing, I'd done a ton of research. I had a pretty good idea of what to do and what not to do. And even if it didn't go as planned at first, that would be expected anyway...it's not like I'd done anything previously. A wrong move would be entirely expected and excusable.
I don't know how I got through our wedding day. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to lay this beautiful woman down and make sweet love to her...or fuck her, whatever she wanted. Would she want it nice and slow or romantic? Would she want to be ravaged? Would SHE want to take the lead? The possibilities were endless, and my mind was racing overtime.
Finally, the moment arrived. All by ourselves in a room. It was finally going to happen. I remember everything...the way she moved, the way she smelled, the way that all of those years of built-up sexual tension was finally going to be released in the most glorious moment of our lives.
She lay on her back and opened her legs, offering herself to me...nearly begging me to fulfill her greatest earthly desire. I climbed between her legs. I wanted nothing more than to slide right in, to feel that glorious feeling, but I couldn't simply focus on myself. I slid myself against her, not entering, just teasing. She let out a moan that came from the very depths of her being. Not only was she receiving pleasure, but I was the one doing it to her. Then, with a voice that dripped with desire, she gasped, "Please. I need this."
I smiled coyly at her, wanting to hear her say the words I had always desired to hear. "What? What do you need?"
She looked up at me and said, "I'm gonna need about tree-fiddy." Well, it was around this time I realized that my beautiful bride was 8 stories tall and a crustacean from the Paleolithic Era. That damn Loch Ness Monster had gotten me again! "Damn it monster I ain't givin' you no damn tree-fiddy!" I screamed.
It's pretty difficult to recover from something like that. We ended up going our separate ways, but I think everything turned out for the best.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
hahaha :notbad: I was believing your story, with the thought of doubt from SJ's post. I could never wait til marriage to fuck