• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Survey Time, what do you believe in?

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
1362115767042.png

Baorite

BANNED
Lets see...
Aliens, Sandy Hook, Dinosaurs, Pirates (if you say they are fake I will have to kill you because of your stupidity), Skeletons? If you mean as like the human skeleton yes, Jesus was real - I don't believe in what the bible said about him though

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
The Flying Spaghetti Monster -Last year as my final project, the biggest of the whole year, I spent a couple hours teaching my classmates the ways of the FSM, giving sermons from the gospel in full pirate garb and regalia, and trying to convert them to Pastafarianism. Best part is according to my instructor I had the best presentation of my entire class.

See the truth.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster -Last year as my final project, the biggest of the whole year, I spent a couple hours teaching my classmates the ways of the FSM, giving sermons from the gospel in full pirate garb and regalia, and trying to convert them to Pastafarianism. Best part is according to my instructor I had the best presentation of my entire class.

See the truth.
Someone was playing this on the server last week when someone complained about the prices.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member

See the truth.
you did all that without video evidence? Pfffft

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
you did all that without video evidence? Pfffft

Actually, I did have video "evidence" - was explaining how gravity is actually just the FSM pressing us to the earth with his noodly appendages (which explains why we as a species have gotten taller, because we're obsessed with sex and reproduce into too many for the FSM to handle), and I showed a video of his chosen people: midgits. That's all the video was, actually. A bunch of midgits. But still evidence.

noodlycreation.jpg