• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED TankClash's Mod Application, I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
Game Handle(s): TankClash
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2578189
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: n00bstories.com, I've been a moderator with them for about 7 years in and outside the games which included the IRC channels & external forums with various community affiliates.
Real First Name: Robert
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Mostly the trade servers, 1 through 5.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: To help in keeping relative order on the server and maintain a friendly atmosphere in one of my favorite servers DARKLY!
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? half way there about 30 hours
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yup. Age 29

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Also +1 from me - this guy would be a great choice. He's a regular, vocal, social and easy to get along with.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Major +1 from me, Tank knows his shit very well, server hops a lot, gets help when needed, and is over all a nice guy to talk to. Good luck on the app man!

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
+1 from me, he's been on servers other than #2 and seemedprettycoolwhenIstalkedhimwaitwhat.

A side note here as well, forum presence isn't "required" by everyone, but it's one of, if not the biggest way for us to get to know you.

nb

DARKLY Regular
+1 from me. Tank server hops (I see him everywhere I go :P), mature, knows/enforces the rules, and knows his stuff! Good luck, Tank!

seemedprettycoolwhenIstalkedhimwaitwhat.

Like how I stalk you, and bother you about haunteds and keep on asking you if you wanna buy my unusuals for keys? :P

HeyLookIt'sDaniel!

A Little Darkly
+1 from me as well from all the reasons already listed above, he's very mature and a really cool guy to talk to. He's a nice guy and would make a great addition to the Darkly staff

Logic Man

I'm New Here
He's got my +1! He is always friendly with players and he seems like he has common sense, which many lack these days... He knows the rules and hosts events to perk things up when servers are becoming a little quieter.

C7 RaW MDK

I'm New Here
+1. Tank is a great guy. He always helps out on the servers, with new players, price checking and the rules. He knows his stuff and makes sure he tells people they are doing wrong, however he does it in a very calm way. Also sets up server games once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.