INVITED TD| CSGO Admin Application: tytanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

tytanium

TD Admin
Hey guys. So, Omission has asked me a few times why I haven't applied yet and I always tell him "There's no way. Some people wouldn't like that." Well, I promised I would this time so here it is.

Game Handle(s): tytanium
Steam ID: 0:0:4703963
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: N/A
Real First Name: Tyler
Favorite Games: Counter-Strike, Company of Hereos, SimCity, Day of Defeat. Any FPS game.
Interests: Sports, Video Games, Cars, Movies.
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
Well, Omission has asked me and there have been times where I wish I had admin for afk's and lamers late at night when no admin is on.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes.
Are you active on the forums? Sort of.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Maybe.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes.

omission

TD Admin
Titanium has been playing on the server for more than four years. He respects all players as well as admins. He's a good player and can tell hackers from a distance. I personally think he will make a good admin as well as a TD member of this community. I support titanium 100% and hope you will as well. +1

Dean

TD Member
are you creepy? post a pic of yourself, we're trying to weed out all potential future brains

Delta

TD Admin
I'd rather you apply to become a member first but I'm not opposed to trusting you with admin. +1

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Give him membership and admin. Tytanium is level headed and would be good at both.

tytanium

TD Admin
Hey. Sorry, my mistake. I wasn't aware that membership was required before admin. My apologies for my ignorance. :D Either way, I guess I'm applying for membership and admin.

Narf!

TD Admin
+1

But if he gets in, allow me a 48HR grace period to go delete all of my posts that say "Fuck this faggot hacker cocksucker, just stick to the perm-ban!"... or something like that :D lol

Good dude, give er!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think there's been that sort of screening for every member that's come thru the darkly doors. I think Tytanium is well aware of these and deleting the posts won't really change that. I think it would mean a lot more to him to see that your views on him have changed (to a certain degree, as I'm sure you still believe he takes pleasure in sucking male sex organs)

EDIT: even though I don't play CS:GO (rip CS:Source), but he was good back in CSS days and he's never caused problems -- all complaints about him were "he just HS me, I think he hacks" which is really just butthurt logic 90% of the time anyway -- so, +1 from me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.