INVITED TD| CSGO Admin Application: tytanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Narf, we regret to inform you that your application has not only been denied, but you have now been banned from our servers.

Please, have a shitty day.

Narf!

TD Admin
Narf, we regret to inform you that your application has not only been denied, but you have now been banned from our servers.

Please, have a shitty day.

That's funny, because I just tried to ban you as a test and it worked! (don't worry though, it was only for 5 minutes)

copper

TD Admin
Should change the "good standing" question to "Have you gotten your knees dirty for the community?"

+1

skd_mrk

TD Admin
I say we just ban tytanium. That way we can debate revoking the ban for a few weeks and then revisit this again. Screw getting shit done...that isn't the TD way.

tytanium

TD Admin
ROFL. I love the sarcasm and subtle honesty going on here. I didn't expect this when I applied.

I have a feeling you guys are waiting til the meet before making the decision. Which is perfectly OK by me and sort of makes sense. The day has been taken off I will be there wearing my CSGO t-shirt drinking coors light. By the sounds of it I may want to wear a chastity belt too. :)

Btw, Narf, I love your cat signature.

skd_mrk

TD Admin
I have a feeling you guys are waiting til the meet before making the decision.

Your statement indicates there is a plan. Let me assure you nothing is actually planned here. Someone just has to sufficiently nag SJ or LB into granting it.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Don't worry, Tytanium! I've got your back!
1320091440_singham_bollywood_action_scen.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.