TD MEET :: March 20th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
drews rooftop will be awsome. wonder what kinda fucking retarded weather we'll have then. Count me in.

Bucky sr is too good to come and play. WTF dude busy at work or what?

SiR-DreW

TD Member
The roof top:

$250, Security deposit, given back if their are no damages.

$100, Room rental, $50 for half. (That large party room for you who were at the kegger)

$150, Extra security guard if we are over a certain number of people. ( I may be able to get around this )

$___, Food, needed if we will be drinking. BBQ, and a full kitchen available in the party room. (Meaning someone needs to grocery store mission). Paper plates, utensils, cups, napkins.

$125+, One single 50 liter keg(and a second 28 liter?). Needing to be arranged through myself so I can attempt a discount through Dex. Not to mention delivery and return arrangement's with the brewery

Confirmed Attendance Guest List:

For security in the lobby, also very helpful when planning food purchase's.

Parking :

Small visitor lot, on a first come first served basis, may all ready be full when you arrive, weekends get busy. There is a Green P pay parking lot 1 block away.

Paper work :

A solid date is needed and down payment, so I can fill out some of the needed paper work and book the room.

Other:

We need to be finished by 2am. It will work out better if your there earlier. You will have more fun.

Because it's still in the winter month the rooftop patio area may still be closed off. (very shitty). I can let a few smokers out apparently. I know as soon as it's open that a bunch of us will be out there.

I'm not sure what else I'm forgetting (if anything). This is my home and I do live here, so please understand and respect that. I cant afford all of this myself, as I recently lost my job at the beer store. I'm happy to provide facility's and contribute some time and money as well. If most of these detail can be worked out I will generate a facebook event, with pics and video of the area. Similar to what I did last time.

I know this is a lot of bullshit to deal with and the only thing I can think is that it may be more enjoyable in the summer months when the entire roof top patio area is open. Begs the thought of a summer park party in the day and then back to the roof in the evening. Just a thought.

drew

Death

TD Admin
Drew ... first thing is ... a BIG THANKS for stepping up.. the facilities are fantastic. To bad Apeshit will never remember!! We need a confirmed list setup so you can get a firm idea who will attend. I think that a deposit from the folks that firm up would go a long way to getting the financial commitment you need. Narf can you help with this. Maybe setup a sticky with firm commitments and the paypal thing sounds great. Not sure how to do that ... If all those who know they are coming can get their names on the firm list ... and get some $$$ to Drew... well we will be a lot closer to pulling this off. Drew for those that don't have paypal ... maybe an alternative will be needed to send you $$$. Sounds great !!!! I am for sure firm...

LT_Clash

TD Member
i for one am in agreement that it would be better in the summer months. and a park bbq/rooftop party sounds pretty epic but if its gonna go down il put money down in advance.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265141745=iSeize]
soo should it be postponed till summer then?
[/quote1265141745]

Negative. We can have another one in the summer if you want, but this one is 100% GO!

mandy

TD Member
wait so, this meet isn't gonna be at playdium? if we do it at drew's then i'm not sure how i'd be able to pay him other than up front in person.

Fork Included

TD Admin
you dont have a bank account?

i'm sure we can take your word for it Mandy..

its the fags that say they will show then dont that we are worried about.

mandy

TD Member
lmfao oh my god leroy i didn't even see that one :P

and yeah i have a bank account and i only have debit

mandy

TD Member
yeah but i heard their a hassle because if you don't constantly load them with money, they start charging you or something really stupid like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.