[TD] Member Application - darkcrypto23

darkcrypto23

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): darkcrypto23
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:11550274
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: [OSG] now closed / [SG] Current (but no CS:GO)
Real First Name: Shannon
Favorite Games: CS:GO (of course), ARMA II: OA, Pacman
Interests: Competitive Badminton, Pilates, Yoga, Cycling
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? I enjoy playing with the guys, especially [TD] Roach (ouch, I just got shot). I don't have a CS:GO clan after [OSG] closed a couple months ago and I really miss the community aspect of being in a clan. Also I like that the [TD] servers always up and populated. I don't have the greatest score right now, but I am just getting my CS:GO groove on going into the Fall.

YES/NO Questions:
Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? YES
Are you active on the forums? No. But I should be.
Do you have a mic? Always.
Are you in good standing with the community? I hope so. I've never used any swear word lol.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Last time I checked :)

darkcrypto23

I'm New Here
You have 60 hours on our servers. No one knows who you are...

Stick around, I guess...

OK. Thanks. I had over 200 hours on the [OSG] CS:GO servers, but looking back at the TD| application I see you were asking for the number of hours on the Darkly CS:GO servers. Fair enough.

darkcrypto23

I'm New Here
I also read the post that you can use the DARKLY tag if you are just a regular community member so I have joined that Steam group and the DARKLY name will now appear beside my name while I work towards full TD| membership. Thanks.

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Yeah, i have no idea who you are. give it a couple years and you'll be set. Welcome to Toronto Darkly, and enjoy your stay!