ACCEPTED TD| Membership Application: MetalLobster

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Game Handle(s): MetalLobster
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41171345
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: HG, The Pantless
Real First Name: Donald
Favorite Games: CS:GO, Portal, other Nintendo games
Interests: IT, esp. in Networking and Open Source, Computers and mobile tech. and fitness.
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
TD is my longest affiliation every since I've played CS regularly. In Source, while I was still in Pantless, then HG, I've always dipped into the TD servers once in a while just to play on a good server with people who were chill. With the transition to GO, TD is still a great community with great members and good values that carry over from CS:S. With that said, I've been supporting DGN by donating and making ban request when I can and willing to keep doing so, regardless of the outcome of this application.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes
Are you active on the forums? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No, 18 > 21 (Yes, haha)

kts

TD Admin
Hi MetaLL
Seen this guy play a lot in the server, however not sure what kind of person he is, if he's chill or not.
cats.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I have to +1 Dolan. He's active on server, never had problems with regs/admins/people/peedos, reports hackers, and lurks forums like a champ, and donates. Fuck, what else you need?

I could see Dolan being a good admin on the GO servers, down the line. No troll.