TD | Membership Application: Plinkle

Plinkle

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Plinkle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13669965
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: BEC, WTF, [Lawls], Darkly
Real First Name: Daniel
Favorite Games: CS:GO, C:SS, BF3, World of Warcraft.
Interests: Video Games, Basketball, Guitar, Socccer,
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?: I grew up with most of the people on this server. I've played since I was 12. Darkly has become a place where I can go to get away from everything and relax. I want to join Toronto Darkly because I've been with it for countless years. I want to be able to be considered family to our community.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes, when I was younger I played on my older brother's account, Gromit.
Are you active on the forums? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
One too many :fuuu:

Anyway, you need to spend more time on the forum making fun of Brains, Plink. I thought you disappeared after CS:S died.

Plinkle

I'm New Here
Also, as a side note. I played on WTF before I found out about Darkly back in the day. Don't judge me, I was young...

kts

TD Admin
Hey plinkle, lately you've been active on the server, however I think you have a long way to go of activity/getting to know the community(on the forums as well) before becoming a TD member.

Thank you for applying

p.s. I played on WTF a bit too, until i realized what a shitty ping it had for claiming to be out of Toronto... x.x