DENIED TD| Membership Application: ShootToMaim™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos

TD Member
That's it? I waited to read every other new post before opening this and all we get is Maim being emo?

4/10 I expected better

td|35mm

TD Admin
Never gonna happen main. You bailed once, not gonna happen again.
You get in TD I'm leaving... no jokes.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
the hatred is real lol

poor maim gonna beat Marine Revenges record(Was that 2 or 3 years waiting ?)

shoottomaim

BANNED
Never gonna happen main. You bailed once, not gonna happen again.
You get in TD I'm leaving... no jokes.
do you even know why i bailed? mc server went to shit because no players, so i felt i had no worth here. and what the hell do you want me to do if people shit on me? what's the point of a 'community' when it's not a community, rather it's TD vs. me. at this point i wish there were a community admin position where you can be an admin without joining TD. TD doesn't like me, i don't like TD. don't enjoy the idea of an 'elite' class of regulars anymore; separates the community.

@Shotgun Jesus do the honors of closing the thread so snap can sleep tonight in peace.

I just walked in...:amused:
tf2 fags walking into the fight club thinking it's a MLP convention in vancouver.

Last edited:

td|35mm

TD Admin
do you even know why i bailed? mc server went to shit because no players, so i felt i had no worth here. and what the hell do you want me to do if people shit on me? what's the point of a 'community' when it's not a community, rather it's TD vs. me. at this point i wish there were a community admin position where you can be an admin without joining TD. TD doesn't like me, i don't like TD. don't enjoy the idea of an 'elite' class of regulars anymore; separates the community.

@Shotgun Jesus do the honors of closing the thread so snap can sleep tonight in peace.

I know why you left, read your QQs and sob wall texts. And as much as I hate those walls, here is one of my own...

Been around here WAY WAY WAY longer than you've been and I know what you did... and whatever reasons you had you were wrong. Sorry to tell you this.
If something doesn't work your way you don't just give up like a little cunt. You stick to it and try again or just accept the situation and go with the wave... if you really like it here, you make it work.

Nobody likes you much because for the way you act and your silly decisions.
Every member at some point had some issues with some ideas of TD at the beginnings, but they didn't bailed like you did. They stick to it and accepted everyone as they were and make it work.

You have a unique way of rubbing people in the wrong way. I told you before, you need to recheck your attitude. And it will take a long, long time until that attitude (the new more adult one) will be recognized by everyone else.

Is a pity to be honest... I do like you and I went in your defense quite a lot of times... but I honestly believe that you are a little unstable, or at least that's how you act on-line. You need to grow up a little.
I like playing with you, you are fun most of the times... but then... but then is you.

Give up on that attitude of you being hated by TD. You are not some kind of hero fighting some noble shit.
You want TD, you accept it for what it is... this is not a full time job. Is for people to come and blow off some steam. You try to hard to change things and come up with your own things that just don't make sense... and on top of that, you start something but then you bail out of it or you have some alternative motives for doing it.

Seriously... grow up already...
And since you don't like TD... like you said above... then with all do respect, why don't you fuck off already dude, why you make your life so miserable by wasting your time around here!?
Nobody is telling you to leave, but if you don't like TD, why try so hard!?

TD is not a democracy, the sooner you accept that the better it is.

shoottomaim

BANNED
I know why you left, read your QQs and sob wall texts. And as much as I hate those walls, here is one of my own...

Been around here WAY WAY WAY longer than you've been and I know what you did... and whatever reasons you had you were wrong. Sorry to tell you this.
If something doesn't work your way you don't just give up like a little cunt. You stick to it and try again or just accept the situation and go with the wave... if you really like it here, you make it work.

Nobody likes you much because for the way you act and your silly decisions.
Every member at some point had some issues with some ideas of TD at the beginnings, but they didn't bailed like you did. They stick to it and accepted everyone as they were and make it work.

You have a unique way of rubbing people in the wrong way. I told you before, you need to recheck your attitude. And it will take a long, long time until that attitude (the new more adult one) will be recognized by everyone else.

Is a pity to be honest... I do like you and I went in your defense quite a lot of times... but I honestly believe that you are a little unstable, or at least that's how you act on-line. You need to grow up a little.
I like playing with you, you are fun most of the times... but then... but then is you.

Give up on that attitude of you being hated by TD. You are not some kind of hero fighting some noble shit.
You want TD, you accept it for what it is... this is not a full time job. Is for people to come and blow off some steam. You try to hard to change things and come up with your own things that just don't make sense... and on top of that, you start something but then you bail out of it or you have some alternative motives for doing it.

Seriously... grow up already...
And since you don't like TD... like you said above... then with all do respect, why don't you fuck off already dude, why you make your life so miserable by wasting your time around here!?
Nobody is telling you to leave, but if you don't like TD, why try so hard!?

TD is not a democracy, the sooner you accept that the better it is.
Because TD is the only gaming community that I've ever known in CS... brought me up from a silver 1 to the mge/dmg I am now. I suppose my attitude is trash, but I do get along with most of the regs well xd. Community's too good here. Anyone can make a no awp server (cough cough True grit and ABM) but it's the community that makes the server.

You come online to blow off steam, I come online to act immature and be who I am, you know? My job requires me to be extra-mature as I deal with clients 20 years older than myself, and TD is like a beach getaway for me. I get now that TD isn't a 'full-time job'... it's just that on other communities I've played at who hosts other games, they require all staff to come online at least an hour a day, or often. I suppose it doesn't translate over to here... thanks for the post though mika.

Just tired of people shitting on me, ya know? Sometimes I do deserve it, but most times it comes out of nowhere from regs who barely even talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.