TD Shirt Orders

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
So finally after a year of planning TD T-Shirts will be printed. Rev has given us a lovely design, which I have attached.

**I've had shirts printed from this place before and they have withstood years of washing and wearing and are not shitty quality**

Price depends how many are bought, they can be anywhere from $16-20, but will not be over $20 long as we order a minimum of 20!!!

Don't post here if you want to order one. PM me with size, how many you would like, and how you can pay ex; PayPal, Email Money Transfer, or snail mail me a Cheque

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Any info on shirt material?

I prefer L but should I got XL for the shrink factor on these??

I want my darkly T shirt to last :)

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
The shirts are 100% Cotton.

Wash the shirts in Cold water and air dry if you want to preserve the size.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
nice shirt! I like how the text is prepared for sidwaysassfucking

that way when ur passed out in the dirt, ppl can see that ur from the glorious toronto darkly

we should put an ad for the t-shirts on the front page, so even newfags can buy !

fuck, now i gotta figure out how to PM fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Pyro

TD Admin
do you have the required number of orders yet cock? i know not everyone will have posted here if they ordered, just want to make sure this thread remains in the recent threads section so people are seeing it.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
do you have the required number of orders yet cock? i know not everyone will have posted here if they ordered, just want to make sure this thread remains in the recent threads section so people are seeing it.

Bump with tits or GTFO.