Technical Issue? RAGE

swan

DARKLY Regular
i don't know if this is a technical issue or not, but it happened to me twice in a row tonight and was mad frustrating.

i was playing in another server (Quebec... don't judge me), and waiting in queue for the TD server "join as soon as a spot is available".
so here i am, listening to poutines flap their gabs. gettin hit by awps. then i get pulled out and start loading up the TD server.

"YES!" i say in my head.

then, as it's loading, i get booted and it says "disconnected: server is full"

so i got disconnected from the server i was playing on AND disconnected from the TD server.

RAGE EVERYWHERE.

is this just from too many people trying to auto-join at once?

swan

DARKLY Regular
it just sucks that you get put back to the end of the join list.

oh well.... spending my time working on my night vision achievement with them frenchies. server starts you out with 16k every round.

The Killing Joke

A Little Darkly
Speaking of the queue, I'm sitting in here now. Going on 30 minutes, and now I'm afraid to join a different server, lest I lose out. Sad to say, the CEVO server is a ghost town, even though I've watched 10-15 people join the main server from nowheresville.

swan

DARKLY Regular
IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME A 3RD TIME. WHILE PLANTING THE BOMB. JLTAHLACSHKLUSCEJLACK;NM

swan

DARKLY Regular
this is actually the first time it's ever happened to me. so obviously it has to happen a bunch of times in a row.

$alvador

TD Member
Funny, I used to have that happen but lately I don't even have the game loaded until it launches for a spot and seem to always get in now :biggrin:

TurboTaco

TD Admin
it might not be a glitch if you were trying to connect to multiple servers via 'auto-retry'

say you tried to join 2 servers, both are full. You have auto-retry set for both and you walk away then come back and have connected to one. You are playing, about to plant when suddenly u get dc'd and are connecting to a new server. this is cuz ur other auto-retry server search was running in the background as you played in the server you first connected to.

clark

TD Member
Sucks to be you guys, I just use the reserved slot.... xD
JK :( I only wish I could have a reserved slot...