• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Admin Application: Cmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Game Handle(s): DARKLY | Cmp™
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44523303
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Still affiliated with CityCraft Steam.
Real First Name: TJ
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I have only played on the Dallas Trade Server
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Every so often, a player will come on and cause trouble for no reason. During these times, there is usually not a staff member online to sort them out. I am on the Dallas server a lot and I believe I could contribute to its positive environment.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? Yes. I have been a part of the server since November 3rd, 2012.
Do you have a working mic? Yes, my mic does work. However, I am usually unable to use it as other people use the work room that my computer is on and they request that I do not use it if I don't have to. I do hope that this does not disqualify me from being an Admin, but I understand completely if it does.

A further note about my affiliation with CityCraft:
I have been with CityCraft for over a year now and I am very involved in its community. I realize that the Darkly group should be my primary, but I request that I be allowed to keep CityCraft as my main. If this is not allowable, I understand. If it makes up for anything, Darkly is my most played TF2 server, so I do show dedication towards Darkly.

I look forward to your feedback and regardless of how this turns out, I thank you for the opportunity.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Hiya, thanks for applying.

Firstly, your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:44523303 - Please edit your post to include this information.

Regarding your mic and primary group - small details, I wouldn't worry about that too much at the moment.

Affiliation with a small community is different than running a community - can you please clarify your affiliation with City Craft and a brief overview of the group?

Otherwise looks good, be patient and I hope to see you around on the servers! Reminds me to check on the Dallas server more often...

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Hello.

I realized my mistake regarding the SteamID and I have fixed it now. Thanks for pointing it out.

CityCraft is primarily a Minecraft community, but the owner branched out into Steam to expand the community. I moderate its Survival server and I am regularly on its forums (2nd most posts, lol).

Hope this clarifies things!

DJShadowDarkhooves

A Little Darkly
Gamehandle(s): DARKLY | TF2?
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50141830
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None (i guess)
Real first name: Brendon
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: TF2 |Chicago Trade/Idle Server(s)

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? I dunno i guess i do, i have been on darkly trade for a long time.
Do you have a working mic? Yes.
A further note about my affiliation with CityCraft: Citycraft, oh man, I love that group, I've been playing ever sine those beta days, I grew really fond of that place, but i later on kidna abandoned it, now i feel like visiting it again, anyways, i got a while back on the Citycraft server. DUDS1732 was my name.

P.S: I wish to be an admin in darkly trade servers is because i wish to keep things from the following: Scammers, Hackers and Spammers, even send out to PC each items through offerings, to keep an eye out for scammers. I always look out for my fellow traders. ^-^

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Gamehandle(s): DARKLY | TF2?
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50141830
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None (i guess)
Real first name: Brendon
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: TF2 |Chicago Trade/Idle Server(s)

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? I dunno i guess i do, i have been on darkly trade for a long time.
Do you have a working mic? Yes.
A further note about my affiliation with CityCraft: Citycraft, oh man, I love that group, I've been playing ever sine those beta days, I grew really fond of that place, but i later on kidna abandoned it, now i feel like visiting it again, anyways, i got a while back on the Citycraft server. DUDS1732 was my name.

P.S: I wish to be an admin in darkly trade servers is because i wish to keep things from the following: Scammers, Hackers and Spammers, even send out to PC each items through offerings, to keep an eye out for scammers. I always look out for my fellow traders. ^-^
Please post your own thread in this section. http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/forums/recruitment-admin-applications.109

cj4981

DARKLY Regular
:iceposts:Why do people always make their application on someone elses application?
p.s. sry for the posts Cmp™

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
LOL
I just realised he copy/pasted part of Cmp's post about his affiliation with CityCraft.
He's never coming back is he...
What a Derp.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
It's all good lol

I understand that not everyone knows how to follow the simplest instructions xD

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Bump :lurk:

It's been over a month, so I hope it's ok to bump it :3

If not, I'll get my ban dispute ready. :3

DJShadowDarkhooves

A Little Darkly
Sorry I was away for so long, just went though many problems just to get everything back running and such, so I'm back up and ready for anything! :fuckyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.