• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED tf2 Darkly staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodWill | trade.tf

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): GoodWill | trade.tf

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:115564785

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Trade.tf

Real First Name:
Dylan

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:
Any That Have People On Them, But Usually Server 2

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I love this server and also like the people in it I would love to help out the darkly servers and keep it a nice and friendly enviroment for all types of traders :)

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes, I am good friends with many people in the community.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No.

Last edited:

nb

DARKLY Regular
Your Game Handle means your name. :P
So, it should say: Game Handle(s): GoodWill | trade.tf

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Good's a very nice guy, been around for quite awhile too under different accounts. I could definitely see him as a staff applicant.

The only advice I have to offer though is forum presence, it'll give us a better understanding of who you are and what you can provide.
To start, try the "Hey, I'm New Here!" thread. From there browse a bit, see what you can offer.

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
He's a good dude, I see him on enough and is a trustworthy person, he would make a fine addition to the crew, good luck man.

Goodwill is a very nice person but I feel by experience he is not ready for staff because of his overuse of the mic he needs to remember that a trade server is for trading and not a chat-room and not his own private talk show. Since he can't seem to remember that from being told night after night how can we expect him to enforce it on others ? He needs to cut back on use by 80-85 % before I would conciter him for staff ! still I wish him best of luck.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
You are a great person, cheery, very active and you enforce the rules. Most of my issues with you have been stated appropriately above. I feel compelled to give my word on another issue that I think you may not notice.. I find that at times, you really try to be funny and make us laugh - however, instead it makes us feel annoyed or really uncomfortable. For instance, just the other day you went around saying that you were going to "Suck on your toes" to me and other people on the server. See, that's going to make people extremely uncomfortable and that's not a feeling that we want to provide the people on the server with, same goes with your obsessive need to try to be someone that you aren't and be a clown, trying to make people laugh.. You're going to be dissapointed to learn that doing that drives people away or annoys them.
I don't hope to direct this in such a way that you think that I'm out to get you, because I'm not - in fact I want you to succeed so I'm offering you this advice so you can succeed. Either than that, I'd ask you to go on the "Hey I'm new here" forum section and post there if you have not already and lurk around the forums because forum presence is essential if not helpful to you towards any rule changes. And please, when someone doesn't answer you the first time on the server it means they are busy and don't need their name repeated 20x so they can direct their absolute attention towards you. Thank you for listening and good luck.

Lochnessmaster

DARKLY Regular
I Just met Goodwill and he seems like a pretty nice and cool guy, I myself haven't seen that much of him since I was gone for a bit but, I wish him good luck on his app :)

Status
Not open for further replies.