• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED TF2 staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
Game Handle(s): DivineChibi
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62355559
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: N/A
Real First Name: Andrew/Alex
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: 2,5
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: enforcing standard rules of server and normally on when other admins are asleep due to current location

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? no
Do you have a mic? yes
Are you in good standing with the community? yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? yes

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Errrr.. Kinda kinda sorta sorta. We're all just called staff now.

Anywaays you seem cool from what ive seen buttt iivent seen ya long enough to cast a vote. Goodlcuk!

Grego

I'm New Here
Very nice guy, would make a great addition. Needs to work on controlling his temper a bit though ;p +1

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
Pretty sure anyone would have an issue after telling people billions of times to not do something yet they still do it. Been dealing with thm all nite lol

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Err.. Good dude, but what Grego said before, needs to work on his temper and patience with others.
I have yet to see before I can vote.

Penguin [P.A]

I'm New Here
+1 Divine Is A Nice Guy Who Reminds People Of The Server Rules When They Break Them. I Have Seen Him Mostly On #2 Tho I Can't Remember Seeing Him On Any Other Darkly Servers But Ehh I'm Probably Wrong XD

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
+1 Divine Is A Nice Guy Who Reminds People Of The Server Rules When They Break Them. I Have Seen Him Mostly On #2 Tho I Can't Remember Seeing Him On Any Other Darkly Servers But Ehh I'm Probably Wrong XD
Just looking at ur photo makes me wanna have a penguin. (•ㅅ•) Then again im still hoping for a ferret

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Definitely changing my vote. +1
Dude's level-headed, fun to talk to, actually doesn't have a temper at all and all in all is a good friend to have, he's on at least an hour or two a day and made me fall in love with Terraria.

My luck to you, Divine.

+1 from me. Divine you have a good level head and from what I have seen you are very nice to everyone on the servers. I wish you well on your application.

_Wrank Stankly

I'm New Here
As a long time steam user (11 years) and tf2 player (2600+ hours), I can not recall a worse experience on a darkly server then with DivineChibi. I have played in tick tock's games and had small probably non-memorable chats with fear the elderly and other admins and ive done my best to spread awareness of bird of pray's need for donations for his wife. I generally just join the server to practice sniper duels while trying to sell a few wares. After some use of the sydney sleeper i put a domination on DivineChibi whos ping was over 200 at the time. I told them in chat not to be salty about it, specifically "better watch your sodium content", which they seemed to percieve as a threat and that is when the harassment began. It wasnt much in typed chat, after i responded on my mic is when the yelling began. I tolerated the attempts at griefing, i've come to expect players to have a negative reaction to being sniped, but what he did was out of line of what should be expected from anyone in a position of authority on a server. I was called a pussy bitch repeatedly and told to suck cocks and other such unreasonable things. When i didnt get mad back over the mic but was trying to convey that he was the only one becoming more upset he got his friends on the server to join in. I was being watched via spectate with a constant mic communication of what class i was playing and where i was, they had an engie build a tele into the base so that 3 spies could continuously tele in while the engie on my team followed me and shot at my location to give me away while cloaked. They had heavys and pyros stand in front of me to block vision and attempt to push me into the open. They followed me after a team swap to continue the harassment. I stopped responding on the mic so as to not feed the trolls but they kept up. Since I didnt mute them i continued to hear their jests and foul words, after which they even muted each other so as to check if text got muted or not as they wanted to continue harassment in chat if i had muted only their mic. He made comments about wanting to ban me after he was able to, all this in an attempt to run me off of a server he probably had no idea that i frequented. What he did and inspired his friends to do as well was nothing less then bullying because of his pride at some perceived slight. This type of mentality belongs no where near a position of power that can be abused to satisify his whims. This person is not ready for the commitment that you are asking of them.

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
Im sorry but u were constantly having to talk down to others
As a long time steam user (11 years) and tf2 player (2600+ hours), I can not recall a worse experience on a darkly server then with DivineChibi. I have played in tick tock's games and had small probably non-memorable chats with fear the elderly and other admins and ive done my best to spread awareness of bird of pray's need for donations for his wife. I generally just join the server to practice sniper duels while trying to sell a few wares. After some use of the sydney sleeper i put a domination on DivineChibi whos ping was over 200 at the time. I told them in chat not to be salty about it, specifically "better watch your sodium content", which they seemed to percieve as a threat and that is when the harassment began. It wasnt much in typed chat, after i responded on my mic is when the yelling began. I tolerated the attempts at griefing, i've come to expect players to have a negative reaction to being sniped, but what he did was out of line of what should be expected from anyone in a position of authority on a server. I was called a pussy bitch repeatedly and told to suck cocks and other such unreasonable things. When i didnt get mad back over the mic but was trying to convey that he was the only one becoming more upset he got his friends on the server to join in. I was being watched via spectate with a constant mic communication of what class i was playing and where i was, they had an engie build a tele into the base so that 3 spies could continuously tele in while the engie on my team followed me and shot at my location to give me away while cloaked. They had heavys and pyros stand in front of me to block vision and attempt to push me into the open. They followed me after a team swap to continue the harassment. I stopped responding on the mic so as to not feed the trolls but they kept up. Since I didnt mute them i continued to hear their jests and foul words, after which they even muted each other so as to check if text got muted or not as they wanted to continue harassment in chat if i had muted only their mic. He made comments about wanting to ban me after he was able to, all this in an attempt to run me off of a server he probably had no idea that i frequented. What he did and inspired his friends to do as well was nothing less then bullying because of his pride at some perceived slight. This type of mentality belongs no where near a position of power that can be abused to satisify his whims. This person is not ready for the commitment that you are asking of them.
im sorry but you decide to come in when everyone was playing normally and constantly badger others rudely constantly insulted me and the others constantly talking about my mom for some odd reason if anything you decided to come in to put on a show then make those who were wanting u to stop look like the bad guys

_Wrank Stankly

I'm New Here
Im sorry but u were constantly having to talk down to others

im sorry but you decide to come in when everyone was playing normally and constantly badger others rudely constantly insulted me and the others constantly talking about my mom for some odd reason if anything you decided to come in to put on a show then make those who were wanting u to stop look like the bad guys

I never once refered to your mother, the lies you are crafting make no sense at all if you knew anything about me at all. I did nothing other then play the game and tell you not to be salty, its in the chat log and there is nothing wrong with it. I am not the one whos behavior is under review atm, and even if it was its not the persons fault who recieves your hate that you are dispensing it. If you had any moderator ability in you at all then you would have diffused the situation or dropped it and would of done none of the things that you did. Its like you didnt even read my post. All you have done was reply with a "NO U!" style of post and have tried to shift the blame to me.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Unless either of you have any substance to back up this incident, this whole "he said/he said" bit isn't going to fly. Darkly is meant to be a community where we can turn off a good part of our filters and just hang out, but that doesn't mean anything goes.

There's a balance here where we want to take things like this into consideration, but what you, Wrank, are accusing him of is quite serious, yet you offer nothing to back it up. On the other hand, unless you had a personal vendetta you started today, I find it hard to believe you'd create an account just to screw up his application.

We are not dismissing this application, nor are we dismissing your accusation, but neither side has offered any sort of proof or even a witness to back up your claims. It wouldn't be reasonable to seriously consider this accusation without any shred of proof.

_Wrank Stankly

I'm New Here
I was not running any video recording at the time but here is what i can provide of the servers chat logs. There were only 7 players on at the start of this according to server load history.

Sep 10, 2015 3:19:07 am _Wrank Stankly oh noes a duel /bootshake
^ after he sent 2-3 duel requests to me after him being dominated
Sep 10, 2015 3:19:24 am DivineChibi ur prob gonna jst hide in spawn with that wep anyway...
Sep 10, 2015 3:19:38 am _Wrank Stankly feed me your tears
^ now this comment was in poor taste but it was after he had already been complaining over the mic at me to stop "hideing in spawn" as a sniper and expressing his dislike for the sydney sleeper. standard complaints I would expect from someone with over 200 ping.
Sep 10, 2015 3:24:48 am _Wrank Stankly i saw what you did there
^ this was in response to him joining spectator mode to view me as a cloaked spy to find my location. Which he immediately admits
Sep 10, 2015 3:24:56 am DivineChibi ur hiding
Sep 10, 2015 3:25:00 am DivineChibi knew it :v
Sep 10, 2015 3:25:07 am _Wrank Stankly better watch your sodium content
Sep 10, 2015 3:25:17 am DivineChibi idk if that was suppose 2 be a threat...
Sep 10, 2015 3:26:04 am _Wrank Stankly still tryin to roll that no clip
^ as they continue to roll the dice in hopes of a means to remove his domination
Sep 10, 2015 3:26:22 am DivineChibi cause u knw wats gonna happen if u try 2 snipe with a normal sniper
Sep 10, 2015 3:26:36 am _Wrank Stankly so salty
^ after this I responded over the mic and he stepped up the harassment and kept his hatefull words out of the chat log.
Sep 10, 2015 3:36:14 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet Thats ME.
Sep 10, 2015 3:36:19 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet You fucking idiot.
^ this is not directed at me but the sniper on the other team, as this person was playing a heavy doing their best to block my view
Sep 10, 2015 3:36:25 am PAINSET GLARECAKES how was i suppsoed know he was heavy
Sep 10, 2015 3:36:39 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet I'M THE ONLY FUCKING HEAVY ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN TEAM!
Sep 10, 2015 3:36:46 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet You can SEE THEIR NAME
Sep 10, 2015 3:37:30 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet Wrank, shut the fuck up, will you?
^ I've hardly got to defend myself as any time I try to use the mic DivineChibi talks over me calling me pussy bitch etc, as if being right and "winning" a arguement just entail requireing you to have the last word.
Sep 10, 2015 3:39:24 am PAINSET GLARECAKES jack let m kill the whiner wrank
^ this is after they put an engineer on my team to build a tele in for the spys and this one was being stopped by a pyro
Sep 10, 2015 3:42:52 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet Yeah, Wrank is a Spy.
^ I'm being monitored in spectator as well as player on my team and info is fed back to the other team
Sep 10, 2015 3:42:55 am Ch€€zy spy
Sep 10, 2015 3:43:06 am Ch€€zy cloaked @ spawn
^ another player from his friends list joins the server and starts in at me without knowing any of what happened prior
Sep 10, 2015 3:43:29 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet He's in the corner.
Sep 10, 2015 3:43:33 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet What a fucking coward.
Sep 10, 2015 3:44:52 am PAINSET GLARECAKES divine take the teleport
^ the tele into the base is back up
Sep 10, 2015 3:44:54 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet lamo...
Sep 10, 2015 3:44:55 am Ch€€zy XD
Sep 10, 2015 3:45:52 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet I love it how we're ALL wanting to kill this bastard xD
Sep 10, 2015 3:46:23 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet Spy, again
Sep 10, 2015 3:46:33 am PAINSET GLARECAKES hes spy
Sep 10, 2015 3:46:56 am Ch€€zy he's on blu
^ this was after i team swapped to avoid them
Sep 10, 2015 3:46:58 am PAINSET GLARECAKES heson your team now
Sep 10, 2015 3:47:07 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet He Joined Spec, then Blu xD
Sep 10, 2015 3:47:56 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet STILL hiding in Spawn like a little pussy bitch?
Sep 10, 2015 3:48:01 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet I'll fix that
^ this is when people are attempting to bump/move me out into the open and mess up my shots with their unit collision
Sep 10, 2015 3:48:07 am Ch€€zy damn divine almost shot u
Sep 10, 2015 3:49:40 am Ch€€zy sorry jack
^ as they work togeather from both teams to ruin my play experience
Sep 10, 2015 3:53:13 am PAINSET GLARECAKES he porbaly muted yah
^ after I had stopped giving them any responses because it was pointless, they figured I must have muted them
Sep 10, 2015 3:53:43 am killgore lol muting people... text doesn't get muted
Sep 10, 2015 3:55:03 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet You stay away from ma' buildings with that sappper, Boy..
^ another set of tele pads being messed with
Sep 10, 2015 3:55:14 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet Actually, no..I'ma let it die
Sep 10, 2015 3:55:24 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet Lose your only chance to kill Dumbasses 1 and 2.
Sep 10, 2015 3:55:45 am DivineChibi can u hear meh
^ this is when they are testing if chat can bypass the servers mute filter so he can continue on instead of berating me over the mic
Sep 10, 2015 3:55:51 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet I can, Divine
Sep 10, 2015 3:56:03 am DivineChibi u can see what i type?
Sep 10, 2015 3:56:08 am killgore yes
Sep 10, 2015 3:56:09 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet Yes
Sep 10, 2015 3:56:18 am DivineChibi can u hear my voice?
Sep 10, 2015 4:01:04 am PAINSET GLARECAKES wnat me tp ush him
^ more bumping and standing in my view
Sep 10, 2015 4:02:23 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet killgore...I think he's mad.
Sep 10, 2015 4:02:31 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet I put a tele, and he instantly changes color.
^ avoiding them as much as I can, they are being persistant and malicious
Sep 10, 2015 4:03:02 am Jack Darktail, The Judge's Pet PAIN is the spy, He's still a Sniepr
^ class and current map location continue being given out over the mic
Sep 10, 2015 4:18:52 am PAINSET GLARECAKES really nigger

When they stopped getting a rise out of me DivineChibi asks about some MvM and they leave. At the time I had no idea that this person was running for a staff position. I was only coming to the forums to see if maybe something else had been said about them and possibly express my discontent with the late night state of the server. It was only after I saw that this person was applying for a staff position that I felt I should join the forums and bring to light the way that they choose to conduct themselves when no one of authority is around.

Status
Not open for further replies.