• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED TF2 Trade Moderator Apllication | Tiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiki

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Tiki
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41303132
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Jordan
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Toronto Darkly Trade/Idle #2, #4, #5
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:Id like to be a Moderator becuase i frequent on a few servers that dont always a constant moderator presence and id like to be able to help clean it up and enforce the rules.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

Matthew

TF2 Staff
You do have the right time played but personally I have not seen you (or remember seeing you), so try to be more active and try to get some forum activity in there as well. Either way good luck!

Vote: +0

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Matthew always beats me to this.

Anyways, throughout my time on Darkly I haven't seen you very often and the times that I did, you didn't seem to be talking very much. Try to get familiar with the community and hang out on the forums. Staying neutral.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hello Tiki! Unlike Matthew and Ham, I have actually seen you in the servers killing newbs like me. But anyways, you seem to have the required amount of time on the servers (You have 5 days), so good job there! You also have no issues with anybody according to your chat! Well done there too! However, I haven't actually seen you report anybody to the forums, or see you do something about it. If you find a rulebreaker, get video/link/screenshot evidence, and make a report here: http://darklygaming.com/forum/forums/scammer-reports-ban-requests.123/ Also introduce yourself to this amazing community! You will be sure to make friends here. Trust me, you already have. ;) You may post a thread here: http://darklygaming.com/forum/forums/hey-im-new-here.105/ I think that's all I can say for you to you Tiki. Stick around, and good luck!

Tiki

I'm New Here
Ok thank you all the feed back I will try spending more time on the servers and getting more known to the community

DoubleJumper

TF2 Staff
Seen Tiki on the servers. at first didnt talk much but now is starting to enforce the rules and server hops as well see him on all 5 servers. he has become a friend and is showing signs of being a good mod.

Locate☣

DARKLY Regular
Hello Tiki glad to see you are applying!

To whom it may concern Tiki is not an active member of trade idle #2, how ever he is an active member of #3 and #1 both of which have almost no regular mods other then some times cheese and tech storm. I my self would like to attend the other servers more often.

Tiki is a great member of darkly and would be an excellent addition to the darkly moderator staff.

1: He knows the rules and knows how to reach out and ask about the things he is concerned or confused about.
2: He has no previous negative reputation hits on darkly or any other server groups nor steam it self.
3: He actively plays on 2 darkly servers, players of which I have seen look up to Tiki for help.
4: He's a great all around guy!

There is nothing I can say that is negative about him.

Signed,
Darkly | Locate☣

Tiki, there is one thing that is not much of a deal breaker as it used to be it's that you are still only 16, we have allowed a few players under the age of 18 to be mods but usually there are going to be 18 soon OR are giving one of the admins some "Personal Favors" but I'd still like to see you become a moderator!

Good luck!

Matthew

TF2 Staff
You seem to be a good guy tiki but I honestly can't say I have seen you being very active as of late, so I can't really out a vote on you just yet. I'd suggest a little more activity if you can. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.