The Metal Thread

Fanko

A Little Darkly
Oh... I didn't even notice that you posted that zacky LOL

I guess we share the same taste

CopenHagenPune

DARKLY Regular
I do not like the term screamo! I like to refer to it as sex to my ears! and yes i am familiar with soilwork they on my softer side of music haha i seen them in concert and it was pretty damn beast! But here is some of my more softer metal for you then.

I will start off with some CONFINED by As i lay dying. this song just mind fucks me and makes me wanna fuck shit up lmao

Here is another song i heard on liquid metal that is beast as fuck IMO! I think you will like it, its much softer but still hard as fuck! !!!!

Mulletzorz

DARKLY Regular
1st band As I Lay Dying, sounds tight, just not a fan of the look-style they front, call me old school.
2nd band, Ex Deo, not my mug of ale tbh, maybe it's the song and video itself, lol.

Gonna go back to my roots here bro :fap:

iSeize

TD Admin
i cant stand suicide silence. stereotypical metal band. every song DOES sound the same. and wasnt he drunk when he crashed?

my buddy's band is getting some momentum going, about to drop a new album. support the video

Mulletzorz

DARKLY Regular
iSeize
love the sound and good luck to the band, solid song structure, vocals remind me of Unleashed and At the Gates. :cool:

sOMe rEaL gRIndCoRe cIRcA "1989" *TeRRoRiZEr - WorLd dOWnFaLL*

CopenHagenPune

DARKLY Regular
Ouch i am hurt you dont like SS. Who cares if he was drunk he was still a beast singer! And your buddies band aint to bad i must say! beast guitar and double kicks in it!

CopenHagenPune

DARKLY Regular
NOW here is a band out from were i am from!!!!!!!!!! Even though Stu went to iced earth. Still beast as fuck!
Like his high to low screams are fucking wild!

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
woke up this morning and it just wasent right, i said i wanna make a change i wanna fight