The triumphant return of DE_PRODIGY!

The Killing Joke

A Little Darkly
Ok, so as in my sex life, the title is a bit ... premature.

:wink:

I've been chatting in-game the last few weeks, and have mentioned Prodigy more than a few times, as it's not in the present rotation. I'm wondering why it's not, and if it might be possible to return it to active duty. If it's a matter of one-sidedness, there's more than a few maps that have a distinct advantage (Nuke, Dust 1, etc.) and they're in the rotation. I miss that map, personally, and would like to make a plea to have it returned. I know there have been others who have supported the request.

Talk among yourselves!

TKJ

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Every year someone asks to have that map put on the server. Every year we put it back. Every year we get shit on. Every year we take it off. Repeat every year.

DrUgZ

TD Admin
never played it on there. but ive always liked it. fuck em if they cant take a joke. ill put it on.

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
server will either empty out or will get rtv'd fast.

Nuke isn't as sided as u think if the t's play as a team they can easy win that map, and i dont like that map all that much but thats because people think its so sided they they sit in spec until a ct spot opens.

The Killing Joke

A Little Darkly
server will either empty out or will get rtv'd fast.

Nuke isn't as sided as u think if the t's play as a team they can easy win that map, and i dont like that map all that much but thats because people think its so sided they they sit in spec until a ct spot opens.

That could be said of many maps. Yet, even with all the hate for Westwood, it STILL went for a long time last night.

It's all relative.

wh1te

TD Member

This.

Faggots like ndn, eternity, zan, ramserran, and others like to stack CT side no matter what map. Why don't admins go after this?

I ask them nicely to do move or perform the objectives, and they ignore.

But yea, prodigy is a good map, I'd nominate it all the time if possible.

$alvador

TD Member
This.

Faggots like ndn, eternity, zan, ramserran, and others like to stack CT side no matter what map. Why don't admins go after this?

that only matters if you're cursed with a T team that has a penchant for rushing into gunfire

wh1te

TD Member
that only matters if you're cursed with a T team that has a penchant for rushing into gunfire

Ehnnn. The option to choose a team is there at the start of each map and if pressing CT every time justifies your need for stat whoring or camping, I think admins should intervene.

Not only does it make people wait that want to play CT for once, it annoys people when they camp on bomb plant, or hide for their guns sake. This is a continuous re-occurrence that hardly ever gets dealt with.

When you have SJ saying he's "hilarious" at the expense of others, that does not help the situation.