The triumphant return of DE_PRODIGY!

DatGuy

TD Member
I don't know why people are so shallow as to attempt to stack teams in a pub. I just auto-assign all the time.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
I like prodigy. Also a fan of vertigo. As for stacking, it's CS. It's like asking people not to get drunk in a bar and hit on girls. :S

People are cowards. They want the rad score and the E Peen and to feel so much better than everyone esle!

Sure, this is lame and sad, but it's never been any other way and I don't expect it to change any time soon.

Personally, I go T on most de_ maps and CT on the others because I have no aim and I like to dog the objectives instead of camping out waiting to get shot, but when I get switched or stuck on the other side... meh.

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
This.

Faggots like ndn, eternity, zan, ramserran, and others like to stack CT side no matter what map. Why don't admins go after this?

I ask them nicely to do move or perform the objectives, and they ignore.

But yea, prodigy is a good map, I'd nominate it all the time if possible.

haha i wasn't gonna give examples of players. But i think the majority of the active players know who we talk about when it comes to stacking a map that people think is sided. I personally hit auto about 90% of the time unless its obvious that i would be joining an already loaded team then i atleast make an attempt to change teams when the chance occurs.

The only map i really stay to a side on is dust2 mostly cause i get bored of the map and have more fun as a ct when bored there. I have more fun rushing into dumb places and hoping to take out atleast one guy or have a free shot at a flank

The Killing Joke

A Little Darkly
So, whatever happened with this? I saw it in the map rotation a couple of weeks ago (although it never won a vote) and then, the rotation got all screwed around, and now it's back to normal, sans Prodigy. Is it going to make - yet another - triumphant return?

TKJ