The Walking Dead

shoottomaim

BANNED
Walking Dead Season 3 :The third season was a action packed show, it also has romance and enthusiasm. They also have to prepare for death in every moments they live. In the walking dead season 3, after Milton fails to prove himself to The Governor, The Governor stabs Milton and leaves him to die and reanimate in the torture chamber with Andrea, where it's intended that Milton will tear the flesh from her bones.

Spambot..?
:ban:

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Anyone read all the graphic novels?

Yes sir, all 18 books. So much more sadistic in the books. Lots of rapes and dirty backstab torturing/murdering/swearing. The books are %2000 times better than the show. I suggest reading them if you are into this show cuz it'll make you think the show is weak flappy mom tits.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Is this show worth watching from the beginning? I'm watching the marathon on AMC for tomorrow's premier and it seems decent. There's even Cutty from 'The Wire'!

One episode was super fucking boring, though. It was like watching Dean play DAYZ.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Is this show worth watching from the beginning? I'm watching the marathon on AMC for tomorrow's premier and it seems decent. There's even Cutty from 'The Wire'!

One episode was super fucking boring, though. It was like watching Dean play DAYZ.

Season 1= epic cinema
Season 2= pretty good with some derpage
Season 3=bloated with filler and aids, plus a fail ending to the season

I wont be watching Season 4.

copper

TD Admin
I agree with Steve. First two seasons were very good. Season 3 jumped the shark... totally stupid.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
I think the marathon is currently airing S3. They're in a prison or some shit while other fags are in a town. Seems kind of derpy.

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Usually watch it on "Rogers On Demand". Thanks heavens since all the other shows have ended like Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels, Low Winter Sun, The Bridge
mind you Sons of Anarchy is back and American Horror Story just started again. Yipee

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Did anyone else want the girl at the start to beat the kid in the head with a flashlight, WarZ style? I know I did.