| steamname: Stone Cold Steve Autism
| steam3ID: [U:1:27452112]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:13726056
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987717840
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/whoisthis4chan
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197987717840
7j3XcFK.png

Not on any Darkly Server. Approx 12:00 pm PST
Ok this one needs context and explanation. This cocksucker I had the "pleasure" of playing mvm with. 100 something tours that were not earned in my opinion because of how toxic this idiot was. I asked him why he would not go and collect money to which he replied he did not want to play scout and the team sucked balls. He continues to wait in spawn, we lose the wave, and then we have to wait two minutes to kick him. In the waiting time I asked him why he couldn't switch another class I offered medic and he replied that I should go fuck myself and DGN could suck his dick. Too which I replied someone like himself would be kicked in a second if he said shit like that on one of our servers. Anyways we kick him and I finish my game only to find out after I exit my game this fucker leaves 33 comments on different screenshots which I had the pleasure to go through and delete tonight. This fucker is asking for it so I am requesting you guys to give it to him.
Sidenote: I know this was not on the servers but I want to see what will happen anyways.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
I know this was not on the servers
Yeah, the admins might not give a shit since it wasn't on a DARKLY server. Even if he says he doesn't give a shit about trade servers I think the chances of him coming to DARKLY just to be a cunt is still pretty low.

Might want to edit out your account name of those 2 screens as well btw.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Wait.. Let me get a few things straight. None of this happened on our servers, and none of it really has to do about us?
This guy literally doesn't care about getting banned on our servers, most likely because he hasn't visited them or known about them until you told him. He's just some dude that wanted to piss you off, and laugh about it and he succeeded. If there was proof of him doing something wrong, or at least him doing this on our servers, I could see us looking at this but, if the dude's ban request has nothing whatsoever to do with Darkly, then what can we do?

Yeah, the admins might not give a shit since it wasn't on a DARKLY server. Even if he says he doesn't give a shit about trade servers I think the chances of him coming to DARKLY just to be a cunt is still pretty low.

Might want to edit out your account name of those 2 screens as well btw.
I would edit it out but I don't have the option to edit posts made in these threads.
Wait.. Let me get a few things straight. None of this happened on our servers, and none of it really has to do about us?
This guy literally doesn't care about getting banned on our servers, most likely because he hasn't visited them or known about them until you told him. He's just some dude that wanted to piss you off, and laugh about it and he succeeded. If there was proof of him doing something wrong, or at least him doing this on our servers, I could see us looking at this but, if the dude's ban request has nothing whatsoever to do with Darkly, then what can we do?
Well he actually did know about DGN because he has been banned which is why I assume he said DGN could suck his dick. I made this thread because I was pissed off by the 33 comments he has the courtesy to leave in my screenshots. I really wish I got a recording so you guys could get a good laugh but meh. Honestly does not matter me now was tired and angry at the time so not gonna care now.
You're being trolled, he's been banned since 2011.
Problem solved thanks lol.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
I am compelled to ask however Dark, what about this situation leads you to conclude that this is the appropriate venue for this?
From what I have read - the guy is an asshat in MVM and likes to leave troll comments on your profile, but neither of which constitute a violation of DGN rules, it just pisses you off personally - meaning by extension you are requesting we ban someone for pissing you off......unless I'm missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.