• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

troof or troll ?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
is anyone worried about the consequences of owning a gun? the possible negatives are so ultimate - death, that owning it is scary enough. I just dont understand why you would even want to keep something close by that could ultimately end your existence or the existence of another.
How about owning a car? How about everyday, commuting to work on a narrow lane at 100KM/H (60M/H) while someone else is doing the exact same thing less than 1 meter away from you, possibly eating/drinking/doing make up etc. Same shyte...

EDIT: Thanks Turbo, I had no idea lol I corrected my post above.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
I don't need the state to give them to me. I'm working for and earning them. If I'm not succeeding (for example, I have yet to purchase a nice home for myself), I don't feel envious or greedy enough to kill for them... I just work harder and smarter. I fail to see your point, as it lies under the assumption that people will automatically fall to greed and violence through envy. Not everyone is retarded, you can't just group everyone like that...

EDIT: From the sounds of things, you're willing to submit to a "state" and wait patiently, like a lazy dog waiting for food, for them to give you whatever it is they're willing to give you. That shit don't fly here... if I want something bad enough, I'll work my ass off for it.
i am just talking about wants. if the state gave you all your wants and you have nothing else to desire, purchase, you would then work for the greater good and not yourself. image getting paid whatever you want, no need for money anymore, I feel at it's roots, this is what the east was trying to do, but people ultimately fucked this up. Coming from the Ukraine I can attest to why it failed and why people left for north america. maybe if more thoughtful people we in charge of Russia it wouldn't have gone to badly.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
How about owning a car? How about everyday, commuting to work on a narrow lane at 100KM/H (60M/H) while someone else is doing the exact same thing less than 1 meter away from you, possibly eating/drinking/doing make up etc. Same shyte...

EDIT: Thanks Turbo, I had no idea lol I corrected my post above.
cars are designed for transport, secondary purpose is death i guess. Guns were designed to kill things. big difference.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
iac a gun can kill yes, but so can so many other tools we use. Firing ranges are very fun and if u ever have been to one, u cant evev touch a gun stock without being trained first how a gun works, how to clean and maintain it, how to safely handle it and how to store it safely. Nothing wrong with using a gun for recreation, ur argument is weak.

Fork Included

TD Admin
also for your information steve

while the USSR was and still is homophobic, we had far superior multicultural relations inside our borders (remember the ussr collective) and womens rights.

so whatever our economic troubles were, there was a social element of "equality" that was lightyears ahead of the West.

things went down hill during the 90's

coka-cola won

Russia at present day is a bad place, racism is at an all time high and no one gives a fuck about their neighbor anymore.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
i am just talking about wants. if the state gave you all your wants and you have nothing else to desire, purchase, you would then work for the greater good and not yourself. image getting paid whatever you want, no need for money anymore, I feel at it's roots, this is what the east was trying to do, but people ultimately fucked this up. Coming from the Ukraine I can attest to why it failed and why people left for north america. maybe if more thoughtful people we in charge of Russia it wouldn't have gone to badly.
Buddy, people who lived under any kind of communism lived through worse conditions than those kids in Africa that spew all over my TV during the Christmas season.. DEAD BROKE! Of course the shit didn't work, because everything you and everyone around you worked for, the state took. You'd be wiping your ass with some poisonous plant on your front yard, out in butt-fuck nowhere if it weren't for North America (for the record - so would I).

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
iac a gun can kill yes, but so can so many other tools we use. Firing ranges are very fun and if u ever have been to one, u cant evev touch a gun stock without being trained first how a gun works, how to clean and maintain it, how to safely handle it and how to store it safely. Nothing wrong with using a gun for recreation, ur argument is weak.
go to a gun range then. why must you take it home. I cant trust you will follow the regulations.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Buddy, people who lived under any kind of communism lived through worse conditions than those kids in Africa that spew all over my TV during the Christmas season.. DEAD BROKE! Of course the shit didn't work, because everything you and everyone around you worked for, the state took. You'd be wiping your ass with some poisonous plant on your front yard, out in butt-fuck nowhere if it weren't for North America (for the record - so would I).
they live in mud huts in africa, USSR has buildings, social structure. I agree the government took everything, i am simply wondering if you had someone in charge who didn't take take take, would it have worked out in the long run if they didnt rush things and attempt to compete with the west. To be honest, the world war saved russia from murdering and stealing more from its own people. we live in a world consumed by greed.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
go to a gun range then. why must you take it home. I cant trust you will follow the regulations.

Many canadians do take their guns home with them and they also have a great respect for what it is capable of. You having no faith in that said person doesnt give u the inherent entitlement to prevent said person from keeping their firearm out of their home.

Again, a person who is trained in firearms safety does not fuck around with their weaponry. I would be willing to bet that all legal firearms owners in canada have had respect and safety for guns engrained into their fucking ethos because again, they know what they are capable of doing in the wrong or untrained hands. We also have laws and regulations regarding how guns are to be kept and stored.

Again, ur argument is weak

Fork Included

TD Admin

my father went through school taking classes that he wanted to take, for free

up graduation with high honours in hydro geology he was commissioned by the government to out and explore shit, for which he was well paid

we had our own place to live and there was little that my family couln't afford itself if they wanted to

Except that the STORES were empty because of the fundamental problems in infrastructure and relations with other countries.

Then came Glasnost, we let in the West, we let in western products and western ideas but we did nothing to integrate it into our own infrastructure

Once people got a taste for luxury they revolted, the white house was bombed, riots, etc, until the eventual collapse.

That's when my dad left.

The government failed to properly lead the people during a time of technological change, and it wasn't a problem of IDEALS, it was a problem of will and ability on behalf of the leaders.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
they live in mud huts in africa, USSR has buildings, social structure. I agree the government took everything, i am simply wondering if you had someone in charge who didn't take take take, would it have worked out in the long run if they didnt rush things and attempt to compete with the west. To be honest, the world war saved russia from murdering and stealing more from its own people. we live in a world consumed by greed.
Ahh, here comes my point. The state took took took, and as Africa has shown us, this will happen again and again in that sort of social setting. That is precisely why, in North America - we don't do communism, and that's also why if I want to own a gun, I will own a gun. And no 'state' faggot can tell me fuck all about it. :D

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Many canadians do take their guns home with them and they also have a great respect for what it is capable of. You having no faith in that said person doesnt give u the inherent entitlement to prevent said person from keeping their firearm out of their home.

Again, a person who is trained in firearms safety does not fuck around with their weaponry. I would be willing to bet that all legal firearms owners in canada have had respect and safety for guns engrained into their fucking ethos because again, they know what they are capable of doing in the wrong or untrained hands. We also have laws and regulations regarding how guns are to be kept and stored.

Again, ur argument is weak

Yup but all these crazies go on about is what the liberal media feeds them. They never mention the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of other people that legally own guns and don't go running around shooting people.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Turbo, why do you need to take the gun home, when you take it back to range to use it? It's too dangerous, and as we see, people then steal these at home stored weapons and use them for crimes. If these guns were locked up somewhere safer than a person's home, less would be stolen. Ultimately, people can get a drivers licence with training blah blah blah, but 30% of drivers are fucking terrible and kill people. Gun ownership is the same, you dont take a test that can really assure success with ownership.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
I just want to know why you have to have a gun at home, or while you leave a range. Other than because you can, or it's your right, WHY do you need it? I don't accept this.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
I would like a statistic of how many legal firearms there are in canada and the number of those stolen or misplaced, i have a feeling it is a tiny percentage.

As to why a person needs to take their gun home, its simple: it is their personal property. If i buy any physical commodity or product, why would i leave it somewhere for storage? Let me explain somethig simple regarding gun ownership. If you own a gun, you treat it with care and you will have no fear or problem keeping it at home. A rifle doesnt clean itself, springs and feeders arent lubed and maintaned by themselves either. Leave your rifle/gun at a range? Ur leaving your paid for property to get damages due to lack of care. Gun shop/range owners dont and wont give a fuck about someone else's shit unless they get paid.

Do you leave ur paintball gun at flagswipe to keep for you? As u said, they can be lethal too, why risk getting killed by a marble gun at home!? Its just too risky

Im not a pro-gun nut. I jus think ur arguments are flawed and weak. Also i now understand why ur avatar is a bag of tampons....:yaoming: