TV Shows/Series, Movies Thread

Ron Swanson

TD Member
Thought I would start a thread of some of the things members here watch.

1. What shows are you currently watching
2. What shows/movies have you watched
3. Would you recommend any of them?
4. Any upcoming shows/movies that you're anticipating?
You don't have to answer all 4, just what ever you feel like sharing.
And of course, all opinions (so long as appropriate) are welcome.

I'll start

I have a long list of shows that I watch but some of my top favs at the moment are:
Suits, Community, Parks and Recreation (if that wasn't obvious already), Vampire Diaries (guilty pleasure), Game of Thrones (I'm a late joiner with this one), Elementary, Da Vinci's Demons, and a few more.

I highly recommend suits for those who are on the fence about it.

Yours Truly,

Ron Swanson

swan

DARKLY Regular
just finished all 8 seasons of Peep Show in the past 3 days. Mitchell and Webb are the best.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
I finished Doctor Who on Netflix for like the third time in the past year yesterday. Definitely the best show I've ever watched.

swan

DARKLY Regular
i've given it plenty a chance. david tennant is a great actor (hate the new guy), but the show itself i find mediocre. i always just end up wanting to turn it off before it's over.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I finished Doctor Who on Netflix for like the third time in the past year yesterday. Definitely the best show I've ever watched.

:thumbsup:

I've not really liked it much since Matt Smith came in, David was fucking awesome.
Still a good show though.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
If you haven't seen Firefly or Dollhouse, pick em up or download them. Excellent shows.

Ron Swanson

TD Member
I just watched the Great Gatsby (the new one that was just released). It was pretty good, can't go wrong with Leonardo but it was hard to absorb what was going on. I wish I had read the book prior to watching the movie.

On another note, anyone waiting to see the new Star Trek movie?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
I just watched the Great Gatsby (the new one that was just released). It was pretty good, can't go wrong with Leonardo but it was hard to absorb what was going on. I wish I had read the book prior to watching the movie.

On another note, anyone waiting to see the new Star Trek movie?

never seen the movie, but read the book in high school for english class. the book was boring as shit and hard to follow. bad feels from cover to cover. fuck great gatsby.

archoNNN

DARKLY Regular
i watch criminal minds, the american, nikita, the vampire diaries, game of thrones, revolution, revenge, dexter, falling skies, homeland, vikings, dollhouse, firefly ( when it was running), the following, - all good shows =)

Ron Swanson

TD Member
I stopped watching the following not because it was bad but cause i had too many shows going on at the time. That show is on some fcked up shit but its really good.
I can't wait for the next season of homeland, last season left with a bang, pun intended =P