• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Tytanium Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tytanium

TD Admin
I have condensed all my Ban Appeal posts in to the last one for less reading then before.

Season. Not d2. I think I was talking about short A d2 because I honestly thought that's where it happened. My mistake. But this is the 3 kill spree I got that I agree was pretty bullshit. And, I do remember it still the same. Better now after watching the video. I did kill a guy short A d2 through smoke that was pretty bullshit too, tbh. My crosshair landed on his face when I came around the corner. I don't believe I got any kills after that. But I digress.

First off, let me reiterate. I don't cheat and I see all smoke. I've played this game legit for 11 years.

Secondly, these videos are great examples to show you exactly what you should do when an opportunity presents itself. I'll explain.

So, there is a smoke upper B (not mine) and upper B season is a huge choke point. I'm in a great position. Advantage me. Why wouldn't I shoot in to it? Obviously T's are going to be there. Also, the smoke wasn't placed very well. Advantage me. Who's ever it was, it needed to be closer to CT side upper B or lower CT side pillar/cage to give you cover. It was helping me more then the T's. As you can see, my first volley in to the smoke began immediately when the smoke deployed. That was unsuccessful. Did you take that in to consideration? Probably not. My crosshair wasn't even close to him. Nor did it sway away from where I was shooting to where the guy actually was. No kills. No hit damage. I did get hit down to 51 through the smoke. I guess that guy is cheating to eh? Ok, let's reload and throw a flash and see what happens. At this point my reload and flash selection allows the T's to regroup and press again. Great. Advantage me. Thinking it was a good flash (which it turned out to be by the looks of it.) Advantage me. I strafe to the middle, right out in to the open (very vulnerable, lower B, but necessary to maximize the hit damage DOWN THE MIDDLE!!) Kill nothing. Disregarded point once again I'm sure. Strafe right shooting left killing iCe. Then strafe left to the mid again killing nothing. I guess you guys disregarded that fact as well. Then I strafe left moving back to cover as my clip size is probably getting low and the advantage is withering (flash effect has diminished and smoke grenade is about to fade.) I let my aim settle and shoot down the right side killing 2 guys (who are lined up btw) before going to cover. It's called covering all the angles. Basic military strategy. I had time to do it and that's exactly what I was thinking. I remember this because my plan worked out to perfection. First 3 kill through smoke ever. Very satisfying.

{MAX AREA
OF EFFECT}
__\ | /
___\|/
___/|\
__/ | \
{<-ME->}

I don't see how this was ever a cause for concern. My whole thought process was to get the most damaging shots in to the smoke and to inflict as much damage as I could before they knew what was happening or before they saw me. That was my biggest advantage. I had the time. And, it worked.

My answer to ice's question was "spam." I know that's vague but I'm not going to dwell in to my thought process for a round we won and where I got 3 kills through smoke. It really was just brainstorming spam. I had a plan and I executed it very well.

So, where's the problem? All I did was play to my abilities and it got me success. I understand it may look fishy but I think my explanation is enough to quell any doubts. I don't cheat. I use my experience and skill to make quick, effective decisions. I see smoke. I am good at this game. I won't apologize for being good and, I won't admit I cheat, because simply, I don't.

Here are some thoughts I have about CSS that I've gathered in my travels. They pertain to the situation at hand.

CSS is all about cover, position and angles. A good shot counts but how useful will that be when you find yourself in the complete open and everyone can see you? Cover is scarce in CSS compared to other FPS' so it's best to learn the best areas that will effectively provide you the ability to engage the enemy with little to no danger to you. CSS can be dynamic, so, if you're in trouble, there's always a way out. You just have to find one or make one and pray you timed it right.

Here is my position on smoke grenades. I see it all the time. They are an integral part of the game. It's used to conceal or cover. Same diff. I use it often. Placing it in front of choke areas or access points is a big part of my strategy. I've thrown/layed some pretty phenomenal smokes down to have the team use it well to take a site. B d2 tunnel exit. lost temple B between the mid large boxes (which is hard to do btw.) Season mid to A tire rack. As well, sometimes I'll walk through it to gain entry in to flank areas. Though, that doesn't work so well as there are times when guys are in it and I end up dying INSIDE THE SMOKE or after walking through it because I didn't see the guy. Which sucks. The best smoke fail I can give you is KEN Defuse Expert defused the bomb twice in a row on me on cpl_mill. I knew he was defusing but I just couldn't kill him! A smoke can save a team but there are times when it makes you look silly.

-Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.