• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassassin_

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Hassassin_
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46677968
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Darkly Toronto Trade Server 1, 2, 3, 5
Ban Reason: Racism, Spamming

State your case: Sorry If I had accidently showed this type of offense to the darkly community, I know it has happened before, but I swear I won't do it again. Being me, where I grew up, where I was raised, it is really hard to kind of "surpress" this kind of language. But I promise to all the admins of the darkly servers that I won't show anymore offenses to this community, I really like being in these servers and I have made a lot of friends in these servers including mods and admins. Sometimes I tend to just blurt out random things but I'm only human. When you're bored and have nothing to do, you talk to people, right? So please consider this as I will change, Promise.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Thank you for appealing. The banning admin will be with you shortly.

Needless to say, this is the latest of countless rules you have broken. In addition to all of the other infractions, you were banned for racism before and didn't learn your lesson then. I can't honestly say i believe you, personally, when you say that you won't do it again. In addition to racism, the chat log showed spamming, homophobic slurs and consistent abusive comments directed towards other players in the server. Indicating that you "accidentally" displayed this behavior to our community baffles me considering this has been an on-going issue for months.

The racism was reported to us and a screenshot was provided. Gatherix was the admin that handled this. Be patient and he will respond.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Hi Hassassin_, thanks for appealing.

Sorry If I had accidently showed this type of offense to the darkly community, I know it has happened before, but I swear I won't do it again.

Understand this holds absolutely no significance to me, since you said basically the same thing last time. You've demonstrated that you can't hold a promise, so please don't offer any more.

I can understand how things slip from time to time, how you may have been raised in a different way, et cetera. That's all understandable, and it's fine as long as we can trust you to keep control of those circumstances and trust in your attitude on the servers. The issue at this point really just boils down to a matter of trust. And I'm having a really hard time trusting you at the moment.

By having issues with this three times you've shown a lack of self-control. Self control is a must - even if someone's intentions are good, they are expected to control themselves and act appropriately. This is not a skill to learn or develop on the servers - it is expected of all players, at all times.

I am placing this appeal under review.

Hassassin_

I'm New Here
Alright, then. Self- control is something I can do, if you give me one last chance I can make it up to you and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.