• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Unbanned me

Status
Not open for further replies.

-FIRE- HAWK EYE

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: -FIRE- HAWK EYE
Steam ID: lianking1234
Game: team fortress 2
Server: Darkly server
Ban Reason:

State your case: i don't know how i got banned, im still new player but i remember there was a guy who's blaming me that i spray an naked old lady at the wall but i didnt even know how to spray at all, please please unbanned me

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
It was in Toronto #4 and there was some naked old lady spray on the floor.
Hawk Eye was the only logical person it could have been, there wasn't many players at the time and I had seen most of the other active player's sprays.
I actually banned you as a test ready to un-ban if my theory was wrong, and after I banned you, the spray disappeared.
Coincidence? I'm not sure.

Seeing as this actually happened before the new spray management plugin was implemented, I would be willing to give you another chance based on my own human error.
Shotgun Jesus if you could please un-ban him as I do not have web panel access.
STEAM_0:1:55807438

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
It was in Toronto #4 and there was some naked old lady spray on the floor.
Hawk Eye was the only logical person it could have been, there wasn't many players at the time and I had seen most of the other active player's sprays.
I actually banned you as a test ready to un-ban if my theory was wrong, and after I banned you, the spray disappeared.
Coincidence? I'm not sure.

Seeing as this actually happened before the new spray management plugin was implemented, I would be willing to give you another chance based on my own human error.
Shotgun Jesus if you could please un-ban him as I do not have web panel access.
STEAM_0:1:55807438

In my experience, both on Darkly and in other networks, any form of a client leaving a server, ban or otherwise, does not cause said player's sprays to "dissipate". Of course my experience tends to be riddled with absentmindedness, so....

Also, for the record, the spray management plugin you so speak of seems off - oftentimes the wall is covered in invisible sprays.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
oftentimes the wall is covered in invisible sprays.
I noticed that...
I think it's just showing you all of the sprays that were sprayed before you joined the server.
So you can see names all over the place, but can't see the sprays.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I noticed that...
I think it's just showing you all of the sprays that were sprayed before you joined the server.
So you can see names all over the place, but can't see the sprays.

Right, but a problem arises when one spray has 5 authors. :uh:

Status
Not open for further replies.