Upcoming Operation

Is it worth buying Breakout this late in the game?
I would say no, the only thing it gives you is access to the drops.

Unless you can invest a lot of time before it ends, I doubt you will be able to level up fast enough before it finishes. (I hope to join the next operation.)

What Jakk said.
Unless you get super lucky and get enough cases to pay it off theres no point.
Just skip and wait for the next operation :)
I am really hoping I will be able to join. @Wrath told me he had a gift for 'Welcome back to CS'. I am still waiting for it. :waitfeel:

Inventory History Example.png
NO.

Just, NO!

People spend so much fucking money on Ass and Cass!

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Made a quick decision after some thought and considering input from a few friends not to purchase this operation for 99 cents today. I will definantly hop on the next one though right away!

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Yeah, I'm not sure why you need to even think about spending 99 cents. I'm a broke ass university student, living in my own apartment, and I didn't even think twice about putting out money for the pass when it was full price.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Just something I don't have time to spend on within the next few weeks or so before it ends. If it was over the summer when I have no life, defiantly.

Thanatos

TD Member
Just something I don't have time to spend on within the next few weeks or so before it ends. If it was over the summer when I have no life, defiantly.

I'm in the profit zone, 1 game in TD gets me a mission, 1 comp gets me a 60 cent item, 1 game in TD gets me a mission, 1 comp gets me an 18 cent item, 1 game in TD gets me a mission, a few rounds of Deathmatch get me a 55 cent item. Even with very little time, you will make a profit on this this is a couple hours of play at most.