• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Used Napkins Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

memeboy2003

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Used Napkin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39089369
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #1 | darklytrade.com
Ban Reason: Being a Cocksucker

State your case: I reported myself for hacking as a joke and then about 3 or 4 mods got on the server and they banned me for a week and so after a week I got on and played for awhile and the next day I tried to get on the server and it said i was banned forever and I would love to be unbanned because this is my favorite server and played on it ever since I started playing TF2

Locate☣

DARKLY Regular
Abuse of the Report system was the reason for your ban. We have zero tolerance for abuse of the in game report system, Its for help not for jokes. "I reported myself for hacking" Did you think the admins would do nothing? What good is the report system if we ignore it. I did ban you for a week, why the ban changed to a perm I do not know, but it stands as such.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
@Locate☣
Just for the record, the ban was increased because Used Napkin bypassed the ban immediately with alternate accounts, as confirmed by Ip checks.

memeboy2003

I'm New Here
@Locate☣
Just for the record, the ban was increased because Used Napkin bypassed the ban immediately with alternate accounts, as confirmed by Ip checks.
Abuse of the Report system was the reason for your ban. We have zero tolerance for abuse of the in game report system, Its for help not for jokes. "I reported myself for hacking" Did you think the admins would do nothing? What good is the report system if we ignore it. I did ban you for a week, why the ban changed to a perm I do not know, but it stands as such.
I knew I was gonna get in trouble but i didn't think I was gonna get permabanned

memeboy2003

I'm New Here
@Locate☣
I know I cant prove it but I did not make another account just so I could go on a server cause I got banned for a week, I just went on other servers and after a week I got back on and played for a few days and then it said I was permabanned

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I knew I was gonna get in trouble but i didn't think I was gonna get permabanned
You were permbanned for bypassing a ban with alternate accounts. The original ban was only for a week.

I know I cant prove it but I did not make another account just so I could go on a server cause I got banned for a week, I just went on other servers and after a week I got back on and played for a few days and then it said I was permabanned
So it's just pure coincidence that after you were banned, a new account came on under your IP?

memeboy2003

I'm New Here
You were permbanned for bypassing a ban with alternate accounts. The original ban was only for a week.

So it's just pure coincidence that after you were banned, a new account came on under your IP?
What was the account name because I didn't make a new account and I know you don't believe me but I know I didn't make a new account

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
You'd have to ask @Locate☣ as he was the one that figured out the IP.

Until he comes and answers this, this dispute can't really go anywhere.

Locate☣

DARKLY Regular
Your current ban is for abuseing the report sytem, there is no IP attached to the "used Napkin" ban.
How ever there is an ip attached to another ban "Penny"(acutaly 2 pennys both diffent ID's, cmp gave the bans) Which was checked against your most recent server block and the IP is a match(also both accounts are in your current friends list). I also rember a user named chip who was kicked from game when penny was banned via ip.

So your ban stands as is for the following reasons
1: You abused the report sytem & wasted our time.
2: Use of Alernant or "friend accounts" which ever is true, in attempt to avoide a ban.

You may have not made an new alt account to avoide the ban but you/some one(don't really care who) did infact log in from the same ip useing another account. The ban was changed to a perm on your account after we banned penny/your IP, so how you "logged" into the server after a week remains unknown.

⁻ᴰᴳᴺ⁻ Locate☣

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.