• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

War Z Guest Pass

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
Hey, I've been reading a lot of the posts about this game since I joined the forums.
It sounds really interesting and I'd like to give it a shot with you guys. I was looking at the site when I noticed that each copy comes with 3 guest passes. If anyone has a spare pass I'd appreciate being able to steal it from you.
If I do indeed like the game I'll buy it and pass on the favor.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Come on mumble when you're around and if I'm not there someone else should be able to give you one.

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
Cool man, I'm going to grab / sign into mumble now and see how that turns out.
Last day of holidays for me today, so wouldn't mind enjoying some fun with you lads for the day.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
From what ive gathered, people who bought anything but survivor should have them.

Apparently my 'survivor' package has none. All the packages now have guest passes thought so whoever bought it recently should have some too.

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
Fucking hell, after about 4 hours of everyone trying to get me on.....
I didn't even get to join a damn server because there were so many server / site issues.
Tried to get on just now and see if they pulled the server back together, just to see the pass has expired -_-

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Fucking hell, after about 4 hours of everyone trying to get me on.....
I didn't even get to join a damn server because there were so many server / site issues.
Tried to get on just now and see if they pulled the server back together, just to see the pass has expired -_-

I've got one, get on mumble.