• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

WarZ - 100 man servers online

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Good lord mother of God, there is probably only 3 servers. Lock and load boys, we're going in heavy on the rock and roll.

"One pill, makes you, shorter, and one pill makes you sad, and the white knight is talking backwards, and you know you're kinda glaaad, remember... when you were 7 feet tallllll"

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Good lord mother of God, there is probably only 3 servers. Lock and load boys, we're going in heavy on the rock and roll.

"One pill, makes you, shorter, and one pill makes you sad, and the white knight is talking backwards, and you know you're kinda glaaad, remember... when you were 7 feet tallllll"

more like 10 full 100 mans. and lots of 50 mans.

Newfags who go 100 man gonna have a bad time

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I went last night, still tons of hackers. laser line of bullets shooting from unseeable distance

:(

I fucking hate hackers.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Ok, I will do a proper summary of the game:

Warz, or better known as Bush Running Simulator 2012, is an enjoyable romp through a persistant world, filled with hackers, flatchlight newbs, and the occasional, easy to dispatch, zombie. There are no quests, no raids, no skill trees, and you spawn in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere, equipped with nothing but a flatchlight, and then the game punishes you if you are forever alone. The only way to survive walking through a town, where incidently the majority of guns spawn, is to roll with a crew. Unfortunately most players shoot on sight, and then steal your sammiches. It's basically like modern day russia.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
There's about 10 of us who play regularly. Join mumble around 9pm on any given night and you can talk to us about it and get real convinced. :bacon: