• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

warz feelz

.44 caliber

TD Admin
I gotta headr for the weekend but ill be back sunday night. I'll be checking mumble to count the foolZ.

Just finished playing for like 45 min. Let one slip away but I killed two others in a 8 man server! Veteran servers FTW. Everyone adds you to their group for quicker PVP. :somuchwin:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm putting in a good hour per night, and have my armoury rebuilt, due to the increase in drops, plus way less hacker bitchs on the vet servers due to the 100 hr minimum.

Although, wouldn't it be just as simple to walk out into the corner, and leave yourself online for a week?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
haaay

Missions now in public test servers, kinda fun, it's wild west though, few servers, population is high.

I keep trying to run by myself but getting torqued off, need some bros.

Wild west though, only penis's apply within.

Different maps too, btw

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
haaay

Missions now in public test servers, kinda fun, it's wild west though, few servers, population is high.

I keep trying to run by myself but getting torqued off, need some bros.

Wild west though, only penis's apply within.

Different maps too, btw

Time to get some feelz going again :feelz:

Posted using dat Q10

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
colorado2 , eh ? maps looks same, jsut larger and crazier terrain. havent seen cities yet, take too long to travel

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
yeah they are finally stepping it up with regular updates, gun degradation, crafting items (gas masks made from water bottles and filters, etc) unarmed fighting. accuracy is way different, recoil is too (when you shoot and your aim goes up, it no longer comes back down on its own making it harder to aim)
and a bunch more (new maps blah blah)