What is your favorite loadouts to use? (Weapons)

Favorite class to PUB as.

• Scout

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Soldier

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Pyro

• Demoman

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Heavy

• Engineer

• Medic

• Sniper

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Spy

• Total voters

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
It has come to my attention that I don't have many messages up on the forums as of right now, so I figured I could start this discussion on people favorite loadouts. To be a bit more "Proactive" and I am also genuinely curious~

And I am NOT talking about your fashion statements. I mean the guns you trust to make it to the Control Point.

Now I would hope that, along with your loadout you would have an explanation as to why it is your favorite loadout and how it works for your play style...I myself will be posting here and there just to try and keep it lively every one in a while.

I feel like this would be and excellent way for people to get involved with this section and take part in what they really like about the game.

I also added a pole below for everyone to give a shot on~.
So hop to it~.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Fav loadout for trade servers:
Collector's Rocket Jumper ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Collector's Reserve Shooter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Collector's Market Gardener ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cloudy Moon Kabuto ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2manylenny4me

Fav loadout for MvM:
Black Box
Buff Banner
Escape Plan
Cloudy Moon Kabuto ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fav loadout for pub:
N/A

Why? Because I don't pub.

Sorry for all the lenny's, I'm different now D:

Well when I play pubs I go combat engie with:
S Pro Pomson 6000
SF Wrangler
Spec Gunslinger
When I play mvm I also play engie with
S Pro Rescue Ranger
SF Wrangler
and of course my trusty S Pro Jag.
Occasionally I will play demo in pubs with
S GL
S Pro Chargin Targe
S Scot Skullcutter
That's pretty much it

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Sorry for all the lenny's, I'm different now D:
no trust me you're the same
Mc5cCal.gif

im sorry

Last edited:

Sir Gentlemann

A Little Darkly
Mmm, as a Demo main, I carry stock reskins :P
Strange Grenade Launcher
Strange Rust Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher Mk.I
Strange Crossing Guard~

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Solly for me all the way. My favorite loadout out of all my solly loadouts: Beggars Bazzoka, buff banner, escape plan. Very handy loadout for MvM solly if ya ask me(and solly is short for soldier, fyi).

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Although in my stats I use scout most, that's because I idle as scout. I main as Solly.

Main in Trade:
(N/A, I don't go soldier if I'm in Darkly, not for combat that is.)

Main in MVM:
Black Box
Buff Banner
Escape Plan
(same as newb.)

Main in Pub:
Stock RL (or aussie when I get one :c )
Gunboats
Escape Plan
(also market gardening loadout because that's a bit of fun)

Although I use loadouts for other classes, I'm not going to list them here because that'd be boring af.

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
Now for the all important question for some of you. "Why is this loadout so good, that I should use it in pubs? How is this loadout useful?"

Well with my engie load out there a lot of capabilities. The Pomson has a slower moving solid projectile good for close quarters and medium range. I am not very accurate with the stock shotgun so I use the pomson as my weapon. Plus it has unlimited ammo drains spy cloak and medics charge making the ultimate utility weapon. The wrangler turns my sentry from a 100 health aimbot to a 300 health long range minigun. I primarily use this to take out exposed buildings and poke enemy snipers. It also increases the mini-sentry fire rate making it even deadlier in close quarters when you have time to aim. The gunslinger adds 25 health and has a 3 hit combo crit which is useful when you can ambush somebody in close quarters. The engineer also has the dispenser and teleporter which helps the team tremendously if placed correctly.

The Demo's GL is a powerful weapon if your aim is good. After using it awhile you begin to develop a feel for when and where grenades will land. Geometry is your ally making it easy to clear an area that is normally out of your reach. The shield offers tankiness giving a distinct advantage over enemy soldier's, demos, and pyros. Plus the charge factor allows you to make quick escapes. The skullcutter is a very powerful weapon in the right hands. SInce they changed it to only have the movement speed penalty only applies with it out makes the demoman agile but deadly in close quarters when speed is not a factor. The damage bonus is handy when you are stuck in a melee fight. Plus its a fast way to kill a spy.

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
While in MVM, the Soldier is used for getting rid of lots of bots, because of the explosion range/damadge output. Pairing this skill with the Black Box is actually really useful because of the health bonus, and although you lose one rocket, the upgraded clip size will sort that out in no time.

Now, the Buff Banner if useful for the whole team, mainly because of the mini-crits it gives you. Those mini-crits may not seem like much, but they give a big difference if paired with a heavy. Not to mention when this is used with a black box, the health you get back is almost tripled. So you're getting 50-75 health back per rocket while this is deployed.

Escape Plan is basically just good if you're low health/out of ammo and need to retreat til' the engie gets there with a dispenser, or the medic is back.

Now, in pub servers, using the Stock RL can be a big difference mainly because of the random crit ratio. Those crits can be the difference between life and death!

Using the RL with some gunboats is useful for getting to the front/back of the map quickly in times that your team needs you in a hurry. If you're good at rocket jumping, gunboats can be a big impact while playing Competitive.

Aaand, escape plan once again for if you're out of ammo or low on health.

Jerk

A Little Darkly
I mostly just dick around on pubs/trade servers. Snipe for a bit, run into a Darwin's danger shield machina vaccinated sniper and give up. I've been having a lot of fun doing the rancho relaxo in various ridiculous areas, and I'm starting to try to accomplish some of the same ridiculous positions as pyro with the pool party and the detonator.

Pubs (mostly): Sniper, Aussie rifle and smg! and a strange pro is kukri. Makes for shiny play.
Pubs (dicking around): pyro with pool party/detonator, engineer with rancho and wrangler

Trade (mostly): sniper same
Trade (dicking around, or actually trading): rancho engineer

MvM (mostly): Heavy with gloves of running urgently, stock mini gun, pro ks shotgun.
MvM (less serious play): scout stock scattergun, mad milk, fan of war
MvM (even less serious): snipe, jarate Ddd and kukri
MvM (even less): demo, soldier, medic (kritz), pyro
MvM (least serious of all): spy, or engineer with rancho relaxo.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
:'( No one likes my darwins

Piss Rifle
Darwins

I fucking love the piss rifle. The amount of time I spent with a friend on a trade_plaza map with a killcam lol 1 of us would piss gun, 1 pockets with kritz and you taunt after every kill. Sadly this was back when there was no Vacc and the set bonuses were still active, and people were still retarded to the fact that a fully charged machina bodyshot could still 1-shot a darwins sniper. RIP beautiful croc set.

Being an asshole and making the tryhards rage amuses me to no end. I used to try my best to not use the piss rifle too much on Darkly, not as fun without a killcam anyway.

"I'm angry that you're killing me on a game about killing even though I'm on a server for trading"

"Kharn you're an asshole for using that weapon"
And you're the tryhards I like to kill:tearorgy::tearorgy::tearorgy: