Where to start?

btRiLLa

DARKLY Regular
I picked up Minecraft a couple months ago for MineZ.

I'm new to the game in general. With McMMO -- as a newly starting player, generally, what are we looking at doing? Is it like an actual MMO? Are there PvE spawns? Do we level skills?

I spawned out into the Build 5 location and found some cool underground tunnels. Other than that I really didn't see anything to attack on the mainland.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I picked up Minecraft a couple months ago for MineZ.

I'm new to the game in general. With McMMO -- as a newly starting player, generally, what are we looking at doing? Is it like an actual MMO? Are there PvE spawns? Do we level skills?

I spawned out into the Build 5 location and found some cool underground tunnels. Other than that I really didn't see anything to attack on the mainland.
Things spawn at night, thats how minecraft works.
You want to kill stuff? Go up top at night, kill skeletons, spiders, zombies, creepers and endermen.

btRiLLa

DARKLY Regular
Will I be okay doing this with my fists? :P

I need to farm some currency. How do I do that? Is there a McMMO tutorial/read me anywhere?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Haha probably not xD

You can get money by joining jobs.
Use /jobs join miner to get money while mining stone and stuff.
You can use /jobs browse to look at the others.
You can join up to 3 jobs.

Rainbowmel0n

A Little Darkly
Things spawn at night, thats how minecraft works.
You want to kill stuff? Go up top at night, kill skeletons, spiders, zombies, creepers and endermen.
Meh, I can kill any mob except endermen. Been playing to much slender the game itself to actually go up to one :3